`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do: Shane Carwin redemption UPDATE: received replacement how is it?

RE: What would you do: Shane Carwin redemption
(06-16-2011, 04:45 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: Ok I now most people will see you didnt do well. I think its fair. Its not great but after his deadly loss which i predicted the auto values are equal. i just checked and its about right.

Now how about our pending trade? I have been waiting! Smile
I'm sorry bro, I've been kinda out of it lately, I'll take care of it tonight.
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: What would you do: Shane Carwin redemption UPDATE: received replacement how is it?
yeah its an ok replacement if you like veteran fighters, but I woulda liked the on card aspect and the design of the carwin. whats with all these replacements coming from 2009 Topps UFC? I would proabably be more satisfied if it was from a newer release
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.

RE: What would you do: Shane Carwin redemption UPDATE: received replacement how is it?
(06-16-2011, 09:08 PM)dwegner1 Wrote: yeah its an ok replacement if you like veteran fighters, but I woulda liked the on card aspect and the design of the carwin. whats with all these replacements coming from 2009 Topps UFC? I would proabably be more satisfied if it was from a newer release
good points dan! i think they had way too many guys sign from 2009! In my opinion that set was the easiest to pull autos! It was like 4 a box it seemed.
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

....I'm still depressed, apparently I should've waited on the Carwin lol

The Carwin will be a cheap ebay pickup when/if it's ever available

(06-16-2011, 11:22 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: ....I'm still depressed, apparently I should've waited on the Carwin lol
Even after his huge loss? It was his 2nd in a row. Next one and he wont even be in the UFC. Also there is no guarantee you would have ever gotten the Carwin! They might have contacted you and said pick something else anyways. Just saying to keep your head up!
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(06-17-2011, 01:03 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: Even after his huge loss? It was his 2nd in a row. Next one and he wont even be in the UFC. Also there is no guarantee you would have ever gotten the Carwin! They might have contacted you and said pick something else anyways. Just saying to keep your head up!
Point taken, but remember its me lol I am like the most unlucky collector ever lol IF I would've gotten the Carwin he would've lost again and been out, but now that I don't he will become a world champion again! ....You are welcome Mr. Carwin Tongue lol