`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do: Shane Carwin redemption UPDATE: received replacement how is it?

What would you do: Shane Carwin redemption UPDATE: received replacement how is it?
Greetings guys! The first week that Knockouts came out I busted a case and pulled some redemptions. So far, they've all come back fast and easy, except for my Shane Carwin Full Contact auto #ed to 99. I have the option to take an exchange. I'm not a Carwin fan, but I do like the fact that this set is on-card. What would you guys do?
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: What would you do: Shane Carwin redemption
they usually give you better though! i know what u mean though. we still gotta make a deal man!
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(05-23-2011, 07:25 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: they usually give you better though! i know what u mean though. we still gotta make a deal man!
lol I know bro, two guys with MMA stuff like us, we should help each other out, I'm responding to your offer and I'm also gunna drop you a pm. I'm doing a cpl mem/auto sets and I bet you can help me out.
so guys....wait it out, or ask for a replacement?

Pretty much anybody they could replace the Carwin with would be a move up in that set. I'd take the replacement

Alrighty guys, I dropped um an email asking to get the ball rolling on a replacement, heres hoping for the best!

I got the same email on my liddell base auto redemption Sad sigh..
[Image: WiscBanner.jpg]-
http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f2/wit...o%20Trade/
Collecting Aaron Rodgers, Clay Matthews, Chuck Liddell, Donald Cerrone.

I just redeemed one myself last night! That sucks if he doesn't sign... I think that card has a lot of upside. If he beats Dos Santos, he will most likely get the title shot against Cain, and Carwin has the power to KO anyone. Not saying that it would happen, but the upside is definitely there. Good luck with the replacement, and let us know what you get!
[Image: cutlett_newMMX.jpg]

****Click banner to see my Photobucket****

(05-24-2011, 09:55 AM)witrevster Wrote: I got the same email on my liddell base auto redemption Sad sigh..
but I'd WAIT for the Liddell lol I mean hes a HOF...Carwins one of those...ehhh guys for me. I'm not a big fan of him, but I do love the set...heres hoping it's worth it...

I'm still kinda praying for something hard signed like that lol I've got Dan Hardy so far and its a sick set (the condition of the cards is awful) but its a fun set and I love the hard on card autos

Well I actually put together the complete set of Full Contact.The down side is that I literally have 10 F.C. redemptions alone that i'm waiting on from Topps...I really hope that they all get filled.Really like the set.
I hope you get something good in exchange for the Carwin.Like someone else said it's almost surely a trade up...

Ya i was pissed about the conditions of the cards as well, even my redemption came back and werent mint. F- Topps
[Image: WiscBanner.jpg]-
http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f2/wit...o%20Trade/
Collecting Aaron Rodgers, Clay Matthews, Chuck Liddell, Donald Cerrone.