IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF Chargers/Ducks auto's!

RE: WTTF Chargers/Ducks auto's!
I like the Suh 4 color patch.

(05-19-2011, 02:34 PM)megatronford Wrote: I like the Suh 4 color patch.
Didn't see anything I needed at the moment. Any stuff I might be interested in not shown in your bucket?

(05-19-2011, 03:21 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Didn't see anything I needed at the moment. Any stuff I might be interested in not shown in your bucket?
I have a lot of stuff not in my photbucket, I sent you an offer of a Rivers rc jersey, let me know if interested. Have a Rivers and a Mathews auto, but not close enough in value.

(05-19-2011, 03:24 PM)megatronford Wrote: I have a lot of stuff not in my photbucket, I sent you an offer of a Rivers rc jersey, let me know if interested.
Only looking for auto's at the moment.

it may be your lucky day i just got a casey matthews leaf ultimate /49 but other than the peyton and the suh i dont see anything else i will try to get a scan up tonight, if you have anything else to offer let me know. i dont know i if i want to give it up for either of those

PM me your address...I have a 2009 Topps Career Best Autographs #JH Jacob Hester Auto that's going nowhere if you want it
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

(05-19-2011, 03:28 PM)donovan8902 Wrote: it may be your lucky day i just got a casey matthews leaf ultimate /49 but other than the peyton and the suh i dont see anything else i will try to get a scan up tonight, if you have anything else to offer let me know. i dont know i if i want to give it up for either of those
I just got one on the 'Bay, and also have the /20 Blue Prismatic incoming from a trade. Thanks though. Or is it the helmet or football die-cut version? LMK.
(05-19-2011, 03:40 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: PM me your address...I have a 2009 Topps Career Best Autographs #JH Jacob Hester Auto that's going nowhere if you want it
Thanks a lot! PM incoming! My 1st Hester auto. Big Grin

Any Thursday evening movement goin' on?

Anyone else got anythin' before tomorrow morning?! Smile

Three trades ready to be shipped now. Would love to get 5 if I could!