`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1995 Stadium Club Diffractions - new OPG addition

RE: 1995 Stadium Club Diffractions - new OPG addition
(05-16-2011, 11:43 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: I don't see the green foil version listed, just the regular card, diffraction card and the members only for each, nothing about his green foils
Subsequently to starting this thread I looked in the OPG and discovered this text stated under the set description:
"Each subset card in the base set (90 cards total) was printed in a Diffraction parallel version with series one Diffraction featuring the text in soild red foil against silver holofoil and series two with solid green foil against gold."

After reading that I think the red parallels were for the rookies and the green ones were for players on expansion teams.

Maybe I am misunderstanding something else here. I thought the Brunells pictured are the Diffraction parallels, although I cannot 100% discern whether there is indeed a gold tinge encompassing the green.

Listed under Brunell in the OPG are the base, the Members Only and the two diffraction parallels which is four total. Jaderock, are you stating that there are yet two additional parallels, as pictured, that are not OPG listed?

[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

(05-17-2011, 12:55 AM)nittany13 Wrote: Subsequently to starting this thread I looked in the OPG and discovered this text stated under the set description:
"Each subset card in the base set (90 cards total) was printed in a Diffraction parallel version with series one Diffraction featuring the text in soild red foil against silver holofoil and series two with solid green foil against gold."

After reading that I think the red parallels were for the rookies and the green ones were for players on expansion teams.

Maybe I am misunderstanding something else here. I thought the Brunells pictured are the Diffraction parallels, although I cannot 100% discern whether there is indeed a gold tinge encompassing the green.

Listed under Brunell in the OPG are the base, the Members Only and the two diffraction parallels which is four total. Jaderock, are you stating that there are yet two additional parallels, as pictured, that are not OPG listed?
Thanks for the additional information (since I don't have an OPG and the Annuals don't have that information)....Brunell was in series two and that would make prefect sense. Mystery solved...I just saw your Collins and freaked out for a little while...whew!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

(05-17-2011, 12:55 AM)nittany13 Wrote: Subsequently to starting this thread I looked in the OPG and discovered this text stated under the set description:

ok good, so I don't have to add another obscure card to the wantlist Smile
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

Now I know I'm missing the 3 1995 New York Jets rookie diffraction parallels for Kyle Brady (series 1), Hugh Douglas & Matt O'Dwyer for series 2. Anyone know where I can get them, any help would be appreciated.

(05-21-2011, 12:28 AM)ginge01 Wrote: Now I know I'm missing the 3 1995 New York Jets rookie diffraction parallels for Kyle Brady (series 1), Hugh Douglas & Matt O'Dwyer for series 2. Anyone know where I can get them, any help would be appreciated.
I would give the Beckett Marketplace a try, but some people don't know what they have so asking questions might be a must.

http://www.beckett.com/Navigation/Contro...0&x=22&y=4

http://www.beckett.com/Navigation/Contro...0&x=27&y=6

http://www.beckett.com/Navigation/Contro...&x=27&y=11
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

Bump. FOR Great Information....

Bump for great info on 1995 TSC Diffraction set.
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

(11-08-2019, 07:03 PM)jaderock Wrote: Bump for great info on 1995 TSC Diffraction set.
I take your bump and add a link to a thread that showcases the versions of the base set

https://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1517526.html
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.