`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Problem in Organize

RE: New Problem in Organize
(06-22-2011, 07:50 AM)albeeee Wrote: I did that, I spent about 2 hours listing all of my doubles, (haves) etc and the grade for each card and it shows they have no value >??
Do you also have an active online price guide subscription? Buying organize alone doesn't give you price guide access.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

I thought I read that Organize will tell you the value of your collection, so that's why I decided to go ahead, so you are saying i have now pay additional to get the value of the collection? This is very unclear, additionally is Organize fairly new?, it seems to have some bugs/issues.

No organize is the site feature that allows you to catalog and track your inventory/card collection. It doesn't give you prices/book values.

You have to purchase a price guide subscription to a specific sport, player or card (or "all access" which allows you to see everything) to see the book values of cards.

If you purchase a price guide, the organize is thrown in for free - but not vice versa.

(06-22-2011, 02:15 PM)ceocards Wrote: No organize is the site feature that allows you to catalog and track your inventory/card collection. It doesn't give you prices/book values.

You have to purchase a price guide subscription to a specific sport, player or card (or "all access" which allows you to see everything) to see the book values of cards.

If you purchase a price guide, the organize is thrown in for free - but not vice versa.
So I have to pay $ 30 for 1 month of a price guide?? What happens after 31 days- do the price disappear from the collection value within Organize?

Total access is about $30 a month yes. Or if you only want one specific sport then I think it's $9 a month.

You can either set the subscription to auto-renew each month or if you don't when the month is up the prices will disappear.

But remember after the 1 month, if you have more than 100 cards in your collection, and have not paid for organize, or some kind of price guide (sport, all access, or player), you will be locked out of your organize. If you have less than 100 cards, then it will be fine.

(06-21-2011, 02:44 PM)floydtown Wrote: trying it that way you're right-same here. I'll report it
Any update on this?
I collect 1999 Ultra, 2002 Topps 206, 2003 Topps 205, A&G Minis, Andy Pettitte,
and Brett Gardner.

The problem seems to be when you use advanced search, and contain more than 1 term in the Card Description box. For example, searching for 205 works fine, but 205 relics will come back with 0 results.

So it doesn't seem to have anything to do with additional search options, just the description.
and Brett Gardner.

Advanced search is still broken Sad
and Brett Gardner.

(07-04-2011, 03:33 PM)ronzomanzi Wrote: Advanced search is still broken Sad
its not broken. What you have to do is this.
In the advanced search enter 205 in the first line for card description, the select the plus button, this adds a second line. Now select card description, contains, and type in relics. It works just fine this way.

The advanced search is meant for more refined searching, so entering in 205 relics in one search item won't return anything unless it is literally called 2005 relics and nothing else.