`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
blank entries in card description column

blank entries in card description column
I have a collection in organize called Pat Burrell NEEDS that has four entries that have no card names in the description column. Is there a way to figure out what cards these are supposed to be? Thanks for the help!
http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=4...2933df8556
Star Players, Insert and Paralell cards for Trade in an .XLS File
UPDATED 04/27/11

LOOK FOR YELLOW DOWNLOAD BUTTON AT BOTTOM!!!

RE: blank entries in card description column
(05-13-2011, 12:04 PM)tdoran1 Wrote: I have a collection in organize called Pat Burrell NEEDS that has four entries that have no card names in the description column. Is there a way to figure out what cards these are supposed to be? Thanks for the help!
Get the url from the Buy Pricing links and PM them to me. Thanks.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I have the same with my Roberto Alomar Organize.
First 4 columns blank saying by pricing.

(05-13-2011, 03:14 PM)eefdepeef Wrote: I have the same with my Roberto Alomar Organize.
First 4 columns blank saying by pricing.
Send me the urls for them in a PM.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I know one set that this happened with. It was 2002-03 UD SuperStars. All the cards I had from this set kind of disappeared, but with help of the tag system i was able to figure out who was who. I have 3 of these left and can't figure it out because I have All Access. It's ok with me, for now, hasn't caused an issue yet.
Good Luck guys.

Thanks Mannyman, that are exactly the cards i"m missing.
I hope somebody for IT can restore them

Has anyone seen an update for this blank card description issue? I just dropped $81 for access to the "organize" I spent hours compiling along with bb pricing, and now I show nearly 100 cards blank. Very frustrating, I just can't sort back through thousands of cards one by one trying to figure this out. Any help appreciated, thanks.

(07-03-2011, 04:17 AM)strickaf1 Wrote: Has anyone seen an update for this blank card description issue? I just dropped $81 for access to the "organize" I spent hours compiling along with bb pricing, and now I show nearly 100 cards blank. Very frustrating, I just can't sort back through thousands of cards one by one trying to figure this out. Any help appreciated, thanks.
I can guarantee what a few of these cards are from. Most likely they are from the classic four sport sets or five sport sets that were produced in the 90's. Also I have seen it in classic images. I also saw it in 2002 UD SuperStars (which is another mixed sport set).

I don't think it will ever get fixed because of this reason.
These records were created from results that had a * at the end of its name. Beckett correct these records to longer have a * in the name, there was really no reason to have it anyway. But in doing so the pre-existing records that were in peoples collections were messed up. Well the description was, not any of the other info.
IF you turn on the Images you can see the image of the card in question, I actually corrected most of mine this way. If you pay for Total Access the URL fix doesn't work since there is a NA in the price of the card, and no description. Only works if you don't pay for that sport.

I hope this is helpful.

Thanks for the reply. Oddly enough, I can see images for all my cards except those (they show a red x). I think you're right, probably no fix for the issue, but at least i have a starting point with the multi-sport cards. Thanks.

(07-04-2011, 12:46 PM)strickaf1 Wrote: Thanks for the reply. Oddly enough, I can see images for all my cards except those (they show a red x). I think you're right, probably no fix for the issue, but at least i have a starting point with the multi-sport cards. Thanks.
Good Luck
If you end up finding out what those cards are just keep the post updated. I hope it works out for you.