`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sorting description in organize....now working!

RE: sorting description in organize....now working!
(05-12-2011, 04:26 PM)wtsjr Wrote: Sorting by ALL ITEMS was too intensive a query for many users' Organize, and caused slowdowns during testing, so we had to disable it.

Thanks, Bill
Are you going to re-enable it? Please bring it back! I have 3 collections in my organize, and I am not about to start moving cards around into new collections just so I can figure out where they're all at.

The "all items" sorting needs to be fixed.

Edit: I see now that you said "during testing", so I hope it comes back soon!

(05-12-2011, 07:55 PM)shierydana Wrote: Are you going to re-enable it? Please bring it back! I have 3 collections in my organize, and I am not about to start moving cards around into new collections just so I can figure out where they're all at.

The "all items" sorting needs to be fixed.

Edit: I see now that you said "during testing", so I hope it comes back soon!
no, they are saying they will NOT be sorting all items at any time

however, if you have less than 50k cards, just go to "all items", select all, then put it in a collection, and your problem is solved. two seconds of work

(05-12-2011, 05:29 PM)the shadow Wrote: Bill,

I think that will work. any idea for a timeline? week? month? next year? just trying to get an idea how long and if I want to wait for it.

why did my all items balloon up 2000+ cards with this latest update? I had been pruning the "not in a collection" cards out and now this...

sorting is still broken. in my collection named "wanted" I clicked description and a 2004 card is listed first, followed by 1964 cards. more Beta testing by the paying masses.
I will work on it as soon as possible.

As for the sorting, I tested using numerous accounts, and hundreds of collections across multiple browsers, and haven't seen any problems in today's testing. I logged in as you and I am thinking the record in questions may have some bad data tied to it, thus the incorrect sorting. Especially since all the other cards seemed to sort correctly. I can work on it tomorrow for you though. Happy to knock it out.

Thanks, Bill
Bill S.
"32-years in the Hobby"
Collector of all "Sutherland" cards!

(05-12-2011, 08:05 PM)wtsjr Wrote: I will work on it as soon as possible.

As for the sorting, I tested using numerous accounts, and hundreds of collections across multiple browsers, and haven't seen any problems in today's testing. I logged in as you and I am thinking the record in questions may have some bad data tied to it, thus the incorrect sorting. Especially since all the other cards seemed to sort correctly. I can work on it tomorrow for you though. Happy to knock it out.

Thanks, Bill
any idea why my "all items" blew up?
collecting anything and everything PACKERS

photo 609651aa-718b-4ed0-b1dc-6e16747e7527_zps718a33ab.jpg

If I purchase the Organize feature will I ever be able to sort by beckett high or conditional value? I am not interested in the dollar amount but am interested in if card A is more or less than card B. I liked it before where I could sort by value and not see the price. For example when a card falls out of my top 500 I give em to some neighborhood kids.

Thanks

(05-13-2011, 06:23 PM)tweeder64 Wrote: If I purchase the Organize feature will I ever be able to sort by beckett high or conditional value? I am not interested in the dollar amount but am interested in if card A is more or less than card B. I liked it before where I could sort by value and not see the price. For example when a card falls out of my top 500 I give em to some neighborhood kids.

Thanks
yea, they said that is coming soon

(05-13-2011, 06:39 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: yea, they said that is coming soon
Thanks Jacobystealshome

any idea if it is still in the works or has gotten scrapped?

Thanks Guys