`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
warner/faulk collection update: 1994 faulk

RE: warner/faulk collection update: 1994 faulk
Really nice collection. I love 90's stuff.
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

(05-18-2011, 09:50 PM)younglover Wrote: Really nice collection. I love 90's stuff.
thanx, i like 90s stuff too. something about the hobby before all the mass production and parallels... seemed more special to get a nice pull, even though it didnt have 10 patches and autos on em back then.
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

(05-22-2011, 11:27 PM)420ramsfan Wrote: thanx, i like 90s stuff too. something about the hobby before all the mass production and parallels... seemed more special to get a nice pull, even though it didnt have 10 patches and autos on em back then.
I just added my Marshall Faulk collection to Beckett. Both in the graded registry and My Organize. I have a lot of the Marshall Faulk 94 cards you are looking for and some that Beckett doesn't even think exist, lol.

Unfortunately I am looking to sell the entire collection in one shot and am not looking to sell/trade individual cards. Email me if you want a complete list sent to you via email.

Chris