`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Take Cards out of Recently Added!??? HELP

RE: How To Take Cards out of Recently Added!??? HELP
(04-28-2011, 08:43 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: If you already have them somewhere, do they get duplicated?
Yes, If you have a "want" list and you already have that card in your org, it will duplicate it. But not in that collection.
You will just have one in your wants and one in recently traded.
They know about this problem but Im not sure how soon it will be resolved.
For now Ive just been deleting all recently traded and manually moving my wants to my haves. If you delete the recently traded your wants will stay.
As far as if you receive a card you already have one of, Im sure its the same. Just make the quantity 2 in you trade collection and delete the recently traded.

[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

I just made a folder named POOP and moved them there, then deleted that collection so they were removed!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

So let me make sure I have this right before I accidentally delete my entire collection.Smile I have all my cards sorted in to specific collections but during the mass move, all my cards were also put in to 'recently added'. Now I have all my cards in their respective sorted collections AND in the recently added collection.

Instead of manually removing 15,000+ cards one at a time from my recently added list, if I create a dummy collection, move everything from recently added to that dummy collection, and then delete them from that dummy collection it will clean my recently added collection but not delete the card from my organize.

Correct?
Dave J.

Collecting current and former Georgia Tech sports stars, Hank Aaron, Mickey Mantle, Willie Mays, Ken Griffey Jr., and Albert Pujols

(06-23-2011, 07:01 PM)dandsbeck1 Wrote: So let me make sure I have this right before I accidentally delete my entire collection.Smile I have all my cards sorted in to specific collections but during the mass move, all my cards were also put in to 'recently added'. Now I have all my cards in their respective sorted collections AND in the recently added collection.

Instead of manually removing 15,000+ cards one at a time from my recently added list, if I create a dummy collection, move everything from recently added to that dummy collection, and then delete them from that dummy collection it will clean my recently added collection but not delete the card from my organize.

Correct?

I say you should turn your tags on, that way you can see if your cards are in two collections or if they are duplicates.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

That's how I've been manually removing them and I do notice my 'Haves' goes down by one each time. Problem is, I cannot remove all the ones from recently added by moving them to the trash because it seems moving any card to the trash removes the card completely from any collection it is contained in, even if it is duplicated in another collection. Example:

I created a collection called "Dummy". I have a card that is in Collection 1 and Recently Added. I moved the card from Recently Added to Dummy. When I go to Dummy and move the card to the trash, it ALSO removes the card from Collection 1...

How do I get all the cards out of recently added without also having them deleted from existing collections? If I delete the recently added collection, what effect will that have on the other collections? Can you even delete the recently added collection?
(06-23-2011, 07:35 PM)dandsbeck1 Wrote: That's how I've been manually removing them and I do notice my 'Haves' goes down by one each time. Problem is, I cannot remove all the ones from recently added by moving them to the trash because it seems moving any card to the trash removes the card completely from any collection it is contained in, even if it is duplicated in another collection. Example:

I created a collection called "Dummy". I have a card that is in Collection 1 and Recently Added. I moved the card from Recently Added to Dummy. When I go to Dummy and move the card to the trash, it ALSO removes the card from Collection 1...

How do I get all the cards out of recently added without also having them deleted from existing collections? If I delete the recently added collection, what effect will that have on the other collections? Can you even delete the recently added collection?
Solution is to create a dummy collection, move all the cards from recently added to the dummy collection, then delete the dummy collection. Doing so removes all the cards from recently added but does not affect the cards in the other collections. I didn't try to delete recently added.
Dave J.

Collecting current and former Georgia Tech sports stars, Hank Aaron, Mickey Mantle, Willie Mays, Ken Griffey Jr., and Albert Pujols

I don't think the collection folder can be deleted and I believe the only way to get them out of recently added is to remove the tag manually like you have been. This has since been addressed and when you add a card now you select where you want it to go.
(06-23-2011, 07:35 PM)dandsbeck1 Wrote: Solution is to create a dummy collection, move all the cards from recently added to the dummy collection, then delete the dummy collection. Doing so removes all the cards from recently added but does not affect the cards in the other collections. I didn't try to delete recently added.
Oh ok, easy fix then Smile
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/