`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My 2010 Limited Initial Steps Auto PC---updated 6/23

My 2010 Limited Initial Steps Auto PC---updated 6/23
Thought it was about time to show off what I've been hiding. Still have 3 out for redemption (Mike Williams, McCluster, Dwyer), but they should be here soon! Just missing the Emmanuel Sanders and the CJ Spiller to finish it up.

All are /99. Special thanks to Panini for my Eric Berry Redemption (34/99!!) and to a new ebay friend who will be swapping my Dez (2/99) for his (34/99)!!

Enjoy!!

[Image: ISBenn.jpg]

[Image: IS6.jpg]

[Image: IS1.jpg]

[Image: ISBradford.jpg]

[Image: IS5.jpg]

[Image: IS16.jpg]

[Image: IS14.jpg]

[Image: IS7.jpg]

[Image: ISEdwards.jpg]

[Image: ISGerhart.jpg]

[Image: IS15.jpg]

[Image: IS2.jpg]

[Image: ISGronkowski.jpg]

[Image: ISHardesty.jpg]

[Image: ISKafka.jpg]

[Image: IS8.jpg]

[Image: img072.jpg]

[Image: IS10.jpg]

[Image: ISMcKnight.jpg]

[Image: IS13.jpg]

[Image: IS9.jpg]

[Image: IS12.jpg]

[Image: ISShipley.jpg]

[Image: IS11.jpg]

[Image: ISTate.jpg]

[Image: IS3.jpg]

[Image: IS4.jpg]

[Image: ISWilliams.jpg]

[Image: img161.jpg]

RE: My 2010 Limited Initial Steps Auto PC
[Image: MSN-Emoticon-applause-004.gif]
So close to the end!!! Good luck finding the last 2 you need, RW34! I love the look of this set. Something about it just absolutely agrees with me.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Sweet set RW Smile I really like the look of the cards, the player pics are far better than most. U got a line on the ones your missing?
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Collecting LeSean McCoy and Antoine Cason
McCoy - 236 Unique - 59 Autos - 68 Mem - 33 True Rc's - 3 1/1's
Cason - 88 Unique - 28 Autos - 4 Mem- 22 True Rc's
http://s515.photobucket.com/albums/t360/rob8109/

(04-23-2011, 04:31 PM)casonfanuk Wrote: Sweet set RW Smile I really like the look of the cards, the player pics are far better than most. U got a line on the ones your missing?
As the younger collector's say, Wendy, " That's a sick set!". As you always say, "That's a very nice set when they're all together like that!"

Congrats on this accomplishment!

Love the hidden PC's you have. Good luck finding the last 2... Big Grin
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(04-23-2011, 04:31 PM)nineof Wrote: So close to the end!!! Good luck finding the last 2 you need, RW34! I love the look of this set. Something about it just absolutely agrees with me.
Thanks NineOf!! For whatever reason, I love the look of this set too. Figured it was reasonable to complete, so I just had to go for it!!

(04-23-2011, 04:31 PM)casonfanuk Wrote: Sweet set RW Smile I really like the look of the cards, the player pics are far better than most. U got a line on the ones your missing?
The posed pictures are not always my favorite, but I do really enjoy these. Of course, I Heart that my boys are some of the only ones not in the right "pose". LOL

(04-23-2011, 04:44 PM)melcmd Wrote: As the younger collector's say, Wendy, " That's a sick set!". As you always say, "That's a very nice set when they're all together like that!"

Congrats on this accomplishment!
Thanks Mel!! Not as nice as your sets, but I do my best. Smile And it just doesn't sound right for me to use the words the young kids do. Guess we're dating ourselves, eh??

(04-23-2011, 04:54 PM)mik253 Wrote: Love the hidden PC's you have. Good luck finding the last 2... Big Grin
Hidden is the only way to go! Thanks Mik, and I'll need that luck you're handing out on the Spiller.

And I should have checked the mail today before posting...snuck in that Rolando McClain. Smile
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Sweet set girl Smile

keep it up set looks great
Wants Drew Brees everything
Second colliction Gabbert and all 2011 quarterbacks
[Image: ridley_brees.jpg]
http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k559/rshcard86/
my site
http://rshcard86.weebly.com/

I'm guessing Easley had to stand cuz he had dem hemmorhoids, LOL! j/k Great set!!!!
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

(04-23-2011, 05:24 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Sweet set girl Smile
Thanks T!! Can't wait to see some more of yours get up here!

(04-23-2011, 05:47 PM)rs20 Wrote: keep it up set looks great
Thanks rs! Almost done!

(04-23-2011, 08:10 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: I'm guessing Easley had to stand cuz he had dem hemmorhoids, LOL! j/k Great set!!!!
Nah, he had to stand 'cuz he knew he'd be sitting the bench the rest of the year on IR. Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos