`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is Aaron rodgers too over-rated at 11

is Aaron rodgers too over-rated at 11
with-out a good offensive line and a decent running game before the play-offs begun, is Aaron Rodgers that overarted? The media said ARod was saved by his defense, well maybe but Aaron was accurate enough to show his talents if J-Jones wasn't fumbling his catches..any thoughts...

RE: is Aaron rodgers too over-rated at 11
I do not think he is overrated at all, hes a sick QB. The team normally has a horrible running game and a mediocre off. line, the accuracy on his passes are great. That's like saying Peyton Manning is only that good because he had Harrison/wayne and clark most of his career.
http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/bigjohn79/
NEED:Tom Brady, Big Ben,P Manning, LUCK,Tannehill RC AUTO contenders for my PC!
[Image: bigjohnbannercopy.jpg]

I think he is overrated, I think it is a team effort and if they let other key players go you will find out how fast they decline. Mark Rypien looked good with the Hogs giving him all day to pass, but when they left he looked like crap. Can you say Tom Brady, the team kept him there.
[Image: Dallas-1.jpg]

When I hear the words "over-rated" all I can think of is TOM BRADY ahhh nothing like being a product of a system and being deemed the best qb in the leauge for it.
Not that he is awful.....I am just saying If you stuck somebody very mediocre at QB in NE somebody like.....lets say Matt Cassel he would put up similar stats Smile
I just don't think anybody appreciates how much Manning does......Try sticking any other QB in the league in Indy and see how sub-par they look without Peyton.