`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WHO WILL BE THE BEST QB IN THE DRAFT?

RE: WHO WILL BE THE BEST QB IN THE DRAFT?
As a Titans fan, at this point, I truly hope that Locker turns into an above average QB.

I don't like the pick personally (I would have been happier had they selected Nick Fairley, to address the terrible interior defensive presence of the team), but have to accept it. I can see him starting by the end of the season, because Kerry Collins is not the answer to the starting QB position in Tennessee.

I do hope we have a season this year now, as I wouldn't mind making an attempt to attend Locker's first home game that he starts Big Grin

What no love for Ponder??????
Collecting
Gerald McCoy Auto's
Total Auto's = 78

Ben Chappell, all the way!

Alot of good points about whether any of these
guys can successfully transition to an NFL system
and the dynamics of a given team. The «fit» is everything,
who knows, maybe newton will make us eat our words,lol.

Outside of Gabbert, I don't think any of the Qb's taken in the first round will amount to anything. Newton was taken too high, as well as Locker, and Ponder.

I have to say I think Jake Locker has a pretty good chance to develop into a career starter.
Colin Kapernick has a shot to become a pretty good star as well.
I think these 2 could be very similar to the success of Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco.
Ponder isn't exactly up the creek without a paddle either,He is in a good system for him and as long as he isn't thrown to the dogs he could be good.
As for Cam Newton...He will have about the same amount of success in the NFL as I will.