`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
UD FAIL !! Help / Advice Please (Update w/ semi warm-fuzzy feeling)

RE: Upperdeck FAIL !! Help / Advice Please
Is the redemption expired??
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

(06-12-2011, 09:15 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: i actually haven't rec'd anything. i need to contact them, thanks for the reminder.
Bedroom voice?
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(06-12-2011, 09:20 PM)coachlew10 Wrote: Is the redemption expired??
not sure i redeemed it early march and just hadn't checked on it till today, this lockout is killing my collecting spirit

When I called they said they would have a replacement out in 2 weeks. That was two months ago. Imma take some time aside from work tomorrow and practice my bedroom voice.
Insert Banner.

Hey bud. I have purchased a lot of UD High End. Everytime I call their customer service with a problem they take care of me. I used to be one of their diamond club members. Spending $30k a year on cards. Tell them who you like. Last time I had a card that wasn't produced..not only did I get to pick who I wanted but they had me give them a list of 5 players. I was expecting them to pick 1 of the 5 players as a secondary card. But I got a card of all 5 players. Their Customer Service is top notch

(06-12-2011, 11:24 PM)mrmagnum75 Wrote: Hey bud. I have purchased a lot of UD High End. Everytime I call their customer service with a problem they take care of me. I used to be one of their diamond club members. Spending $30k a year on cards. Tell them who you like. Last time I had a card that wasn't produced..not only did I get to pick who I wanted but they had me give them a list of 5 players. I was expecting them to pick 1 of the 5 players as a secondary card. But I got a card of all 5 players. Their Customer Service is top notch
30k a year on cards is crazy. I wish I was filthy rich.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(06-12-2011, 11:27 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: 30k a year on cards is crazy. I wish I was filthy rich.
Not spending that these days. Maybe $5k

(06-12-2011, 11:33 PM)mrmagnum75 Wrote: Not spending that these days. Maybe $5k
5k is a TON to some of us, like me! I wish I had the dough to blow like that!

Gooch, give em a holler ..... they just moved a month ago so it's possible things got delayed till they are settled ..... have had nothing but good experiences with them of late, hopefully they'll take care of ya soon Smile

RE: UD FAIL !! Help / Advice Please (Update w/ semi warm-fuzzy feeling)
6 month bump with Semi-warm fuzzy feeling from Upper Deck
Insert Banner.