`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I would like to make a trade!!!!

I would like to make a trade!!!!
If I cant get something done probably going to take a break from card for a while..Its getting harder to trade so maybe i need a break???
PM WORKS BEST!!! PLEASE PM ME RESPONSES!!!!I am looking for Steelers and HOF/Retired Players!

https://www.flickr.com/gp/143057967@N04/202x56

RE: I would like to make a trade!!!!
Hey now! Don't go crazy on us. We have few enough traders as it is we can't afford to lose one more.

Let's finally get a trigger pulled between us.

I want your LCM Ray Rice Quad Au and the Limited Lambert AU.

I am heading out for a few hours, that will give you plenty of time to go through my bucket and decide.
Basically, when I come home, let me see the list of what it will take for both of those cards to be in the mail to my house tomorrow!

(04-03-2011, 10:21 AM)rngrbrown Wrote: If I cant get something done probably going to take a break from card for a while..Its getting harder to trade so maybe i need a break???
i like the drew brees and the shannon sharpe auto. cmb for something close. THX

(04-03-2011, 10:42 AM)xarchmadanx Wrote: Hey now! Don't go crazy on us. We have few enough traders as it is we can't afford to lose one more.

Let's finally get a trigger pulled between us.

I want your LCM Ray Rice Quad Au and the Limited Lambert AU.

I am heading out for a few hours, that will give you plenty of time to go through my bucket and decide.
Basically, when I come home, let me see the list of what it will take for both of those cards to be in the mail to my house tomorrow!
its just hard when over and over I cant get a trade..and when someone jumps on and has something I really liked..they dissappear..frustrating...those two card it will take something nice, a pc addition..so a high end steeler hofer or star like roethlisberger or ward..
PM WORKS BEST!!! PLEASE PM ME RESPONSES!!!!I am looking for Steelers and HOF/Retired Players!

I don't know if I have anything of interest, but I would really like a shot at the Jan Stenerud!!
I'm interested in all kicker/punter, Jake Locker, Arian Foster, Michael Hoomanawanui, Greg Carimi and Alex Bannister cards.

http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z98/smackme_98/

How about a pretty sick item for your pc? I am a Steeler fan myself, and I have some insane PC stuff but this is one item I can part with because I have 2 of them.

[Image: IMG_0004-1.jpg]

It's serial #ed 7/10 from the 2009 National Treasures.

Let me know if that baby would float your boat?

i'm interested in your Eric Berry and Jamaal Charles autos. let me know if i have anything you like, thanks.
-Matthew
[Image: flyerssig.jpg]

(04-03-2011, 01:03 PM)BDogKicker Wrote: I don't know if I have anything of interest, but I would really like a shot at the Jan Stenerud!!
that steve youn is pretty sweet i am sure even if it wasnt pending that would be way higher than the stenarud..I didnt see anything else i can use at the moment..sorry
(04-03-2011, 05:15 PM)xarchmadanx Wrote: How about a pretty sick item for your pc? I am a Steeler fan myself, and I have some insane PC stuff but this is one item I can part with because I have 2 of them.

[Image: IMG_0004-1.jpg]

It's serial #ed 7/10 from the 2009 National Treasures.

Let me know if that baby would float your boat?
id be interested...how much you looking for it in trade???
(04-03-2011, 05:53 PM)mrwildcat Wrote: i'm interested in your Eric Berry and Jamaal Charles autos. let me know if i have anything you like, thanks.
-Matthew
earl campbell fold out
bob lilly black auto
both mccoy autos

I can go 150 in trade on the Wallace.
LMK What you want to do. If we can get something done tonight, I can mail in the a.m.

would you be interested in these[Image: 004-2.jpg][Image: 007.jpg]I like your 49ers.LMk

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan