IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
jimfalbo21's New Pickups Thread

RE: jimfalbo21's New Pickups Thread
(04-21-2011, 07:11 PM)jimfalbo21 Wrote: a few recent pickups:

[Image: 002-22.jpg]

Sanchez is an Orange Refractor/25...I didn't realize it, but I already had that card...

[Image: 001-23.jpg]

My first 1952 Topps card, no creasing, clean photo

thanks for the look!

Jim
I really love the 52 Vern Law, very nice!

[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Thanks Pete, my next goal is the 52 Bob Friend...I would love to have the 52 Dick Groat RC...but that's a high number, and we all know those aren't cheap
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

Here's the newest haul:

[Image: 002-24.jpg]

[Image: 004-21.jpg]

[Image: 001-26.jpg]

I love the Stargell, the Posada is FT.

thanks for the look,

Jim
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

This week brought:

[Image: 002-20.jpg]

[Image: 001-26.jpg]
2011 Topps Sparkle!! Fear the Beard!

[Image: 003-17.jpg]
[Image: 004-11.jpg]
2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Leather mini/10

Love the leather mini! Not likely I'll see the Lincecum anytime soon Sad
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(05-16-2011, 09:07 AM)petesahuttt Wrote: Love the leather mini! Not likely I'll see the Lincecum anytime soon Sad
Keep checking the bay, it will show up...I've seen a few Mccutchens and Pedro Alvarez's

A few more pickup:

[Image: 001-27.jpg]

[Image: 002-25.jpg]

[Image: 003-22.jpg]

So....YOU got that Braves triple?! When should I expect it?

(05-23-2011, 12:09 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: So....YOU got that Braves triple?! When should I expect it?
I do add a little variety to my PC, other than Black and Gold!

Lol, there are quite a few members SCA who are singing the same tune. It would take an amazing card to get this sucker out of my PC...maybe a Stargell, Maz, or Clemente Patch...mayby not.

Jim

(05-23-2011, 12:13 PM)jimfalbo21 Wrote: I do add a little variety to my PC, other than Black and Gold!

Lol, there are quite a few members SCA who are singing the same tune. It would take an amazing card to get this sucker out of my PC...maybe a Stargell, Maz, or Clemente Patch...mayby not.

Jim
I'll get it eventually