`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.74 Average
Marinocollector's Marino Collection

RE: Marinocollector's Marino Collection
Scratched another off the wantlist... 2004 Limited Player Threads Prime /25... This card features the best 3 quarterbacks EVER... Marino.... Marino.... Marino... LOL
[Image: 04llpt25.jpg]

Well.... this is my biggest steal in quite some time... The pair was listed on eBay for $50... The first one is the rare test issue "Atomic" Refractor that 10 -25 exist... last one sold for $90 on eBay. The second is the diecut embossed gold refractor that is super scarce and last sold quickly for $140... BIG STEAL!!!
[Image: 97finest.jpg]
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

Wow that is one great looking update. Dig the triple Marino and I LOVE the Finest die-cut. That is one amazing looking card. There aren't many cards that look that good nowadays, including jerseys and autos.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Great adds!!!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Glad to see you back homie lol.

Sweet PC pickups. Is the triple PB/MD/MD? All PB? ??? Nice steal on the 97 finest refractors. I love refractors. lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Just looked through all 22 pages and changed my pants 3 times!!! lol.

Post a damn update already!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

very awesome collection. i wish i had at least one marino auto in my possession.

Thanks for the kind words. Been away from this site as I found other environments more enjoyable. Its quite sad as Beckett use to be the best.

Anywho, this is for the clean pair Baker's currently wearing.

First we'll go back into time with the 1986 Topps Box card... not listed in Beckett's guide if you search Marino, so its JUST getting added... quite hard to find as well...
[Image: 86toppsteam.jpg]

Random oddball from the NY library system circa 1987
[Image: DSC04074.jpg]

First time I ever saw this, i hit the BIN... apparently I've looked over it on the beckett checklist for years... numbered to 700 from 1996 in an unpopular oddball release.... Very cool piece
[Image: flickballcomm.jpg]

Cool jumbo card from the Dol-Fan Club... VERY excited when i can find uncataloged oddballs!!!
[Image: DSC04073.jpg]

If you like autographs numbered out of 10 of NFL Greats... you will like this one... Got it for $40 less than what I was outbid on the only one I have ever seen on eBay...
[Image: marinopp11_zpsd5cbb887.jpg]

And last but not least, in the oddball catagory... in 1995 UDA released this card, which was going to be one of 4 in a series...
[Image: 11-26-2007010422pm2.jpg]

Unfortunately, thats the only one that was made.... Very disappointing as I love the look of those UDA Gold cards.... Lucky for me... UD did sell the proof cards, and I bought them recently... All 4 are 1/1s...
[Image: DSC04072.jpg]

Whoops.... forgot this insert... numbered out of 15, each card feature a unique slide... the one I have is from Marino's last game he ever played... a blowout handed to him by the much hated Jaguars.
[Image: slideshow12.jpg]

Great looking P&P auto card. I also really dig that die-cut card. Very cool.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(01-27-2013, 01:16 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: numbered out of 15, each card feature a unique slide... the one I have is from Marino's last game he ever played... a blowout handed to him by the much hated Jaguars.
[Image: slideshow12.jpg]
That's awesome. Nice looking card man.

Thank you. It was very tempting to round up all 15 of these, but better judgement kicked in. LOL. By the way... I have 2 Topps Black Golds Winners C cards incoming.... fingers are crossed they'll be the pack inserted ones, and we'll both have one! LOL.