`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Anze Kopitar PC...

RE: Anze Kopitar PC...
That is a sick collection. Congrats on all those cards.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

(09-30-2011, 08:38 PM)iluvladies5015 Wrote: That is a sick collection. Congrats on all those cards.
Agreed...have you considered showcasing your top 3 or 5 or 10 or 20 by posting them directly here for us to enjoy?
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

(10-01-2011, 12:10 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: Agreed...have you considered showcasing your top 3 or 5 or 10 or 20 by posting them directly here for us to enjoy?
Which would you like top 10 or 20? I have roughly 215 Kopitar cards right now and most of them are either rookie stuff, autos or patches. Let me know and I will give you a show Wink

(10-01-2011, 02:39 PM)ak11 Wrote: Which would you like top 10 or 20? I have roughly 215 Kopitar cards right now and most of them are either rookie stuff, autos or patches. Let me know and I will give you a show Wink
Awesome...I just realized Kopitar was selected 11th and is also #11, so when you have a chance, can we see your 11 all time favorite Kopitar cards?

Alright, here's my top 11 so far:

11. [Image: kopitarSPGUGameGear3.jpg]

10. [Image: kopitarCUPAutoPatchRC.jpg]

9. [Image: kopitarSPARookieReviewAutoPatch2.jpg]

8. [Image: KopitarCupAutoPatch.jpg]

7. [Image: kopitarCupLimitedLogos4.jpg]

6. [Image: kopitarArtifactsPatchTag3.jpg]
5. [Image: kopitarSPGUGameGear2.jpg]

4. [Image: kopitarCupPropertyOf.jpg]

3. [Image: kopitarRobitailleDominionSilverEnsignsDualShield.jpg]

2. [Image: KopitarUltraIceMedalliongmmt.jpg]

1. [Image: kopitarBlackdualpatches1of1.jpg]

It was very though to come up with just 11, the list above is close enough. Enjoy Smile

Wow, this last post is worthy of its own thread in my opinion, lest anyone miss this page 3 ridiculousness. I knew it was going to be sick when #11 is a Game Gear card /3. #6 and #11 might be my favorites but this was amazing...you just brightened my Saturday.

Did you manage to pull any of these yourself? And what kind of scanner are you using to get such clear looks through a one-touch?

(10-01-2011, 04:15 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: Wow, this last post is worthy of its own thread in my opinion, lest anyone miss this page 3 ridiculousness. I knew it was going to be sick when #11 is a Game Gear card /3. #6 and #11 might be my favorites but this was amazing...you just brightened my Saturday.

Did you manage to pull any of these yourself? And what kind of scanner are you using to get such clear looks through a one-touch?
Unforunately, no I have never pulled a Kopitar that is in my pc. I use a Canon 4400F using color multi-scan mode at 300 DPI. It's a cheap scanner, but delivers quality scans for the price. Thank you for the kind comments on my collection.

Time for a new bump since it's been a couple months and I have added some new stuff like an Artifacts Patch/Stick and a Dominion Auto Shield 1/1, so take a look at my site. It has dates under each category so you can see which albums I updated recently. I am 2 cards short of 225 on my website and those 2 are already on the way. Thanks.

wow amazing congrats
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

I have no words.