`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Anze Kopitar PC...

Anze Kopitar PC...
I do not think I have posted my Kopitar collection here, or it is has been awhile since I did. Instead of posting a bunch of scans, my collection can be viewed at www.kopitarcollector.com. I have somewhere over 150 cards right now and more coming. If anyone has any nice Kopitar cards for sale or knows the location of my 2 wants, you can message me here or email me at the address on the home page of my site. I have been a member of Beckett.com for a long time, but just haven't posted in quite some time. Thanks.

RE: Anze Kopitar PC...
GREAT COLLECTION!!!! Ill keep my eyes open for your wants!
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

I have one Anze Kopitar that you will probably need. I would be interested in trading it but it would need to be something really nice for me to move this card as this was the first one like this I pulled. The smudges you see are on the case.

2008-09 Black Diamond Onyx Parallel - 1 of 1

[Image: 2008-09BlackDiamondOnixKopitar.jpg]

Chris
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

(03-07-2011, 01:33 PM)ak11 Wrote: I do not think I have posted my Kopitar collection here, or it is has been awhile since I did. Instead of posting a bunch of scans, my collection can be viewed at www.kopitarcollector.com. I have somewhere over 150 cards right now and more coming. If anyone has any nice Kopitar cards for sale or knows the location of my 2 wants, you can message me here or email me at the address on the home page of my site. I have been a member of Beckett.com for a long time, but just haven't posted in quite some time. Thanks.
Nice, you are the guy that was in Beckett magazine a few months ago right?

I have a Kopitar collection as well but nothing near what you've got. Some day though hopefully.
Please check out www.hockeyvadim.com for my whole collection

Banner done by "Tha Penguin"

[Image: vadim002.png]

Since I do not have a running pc post thread, I thought I would give this a bump since I have added another 20 or so Kopitar cards from the initial post. Multiple albums on my site have been updated since early March, so please take a look. I appreciate the hits on my site, so thanks.

I just pulled a double diamond of Kopitar from 10-11 Black Diamond if you are interested!

Do you need the 08/09 Be A Player Dual Signatures of Kopitar/O'Sullivan?

No thanks on both cards. I do not collect base cards and as the for the dual auto, I do not collect dual or triples with ex-teammates. All the ones I have with Frolov were bought before he left the team so that is my exception so far.

Very impressive collection. Wish I had a few of those cards in my collection. Sure did miss him in the playoffs.

[Image: twobrosbanner.png]
Inventory with Scans (Working on updating)

Another bump for another ten cards added including a Cup Honorable Numbers.