`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
09-10 UpperDeck

09-10 UpperDeck
Well had a itch to bust some cards so I got a box of 09-10 ud a while back and got a al Hortford exchange sig, so told them my players i like and so the sent me a replacement was happy because I like the Kentucky Players

[Image: prince1.jpg]

So tonight I had another itch and got another one and got another al Horford redemdtion. What gives is he the only one they posted in all these boxes. Oh and got most of the rookies except for blake. Hope I can get a decent replacement for this one

RE: 09-10 UpperDeck
i think he is the only one in the blasters, and the other spokesman autos are kg, jordan, and lebron.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

i got a wes unseld in place of my horford. Got the blake RC for that set too let me know\

Please, if you ever look to trade that card, let me know. That card is sick.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(03-08-2011, 03:33 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Please, if you ever look to trade that card, let me know. That card is sick.
Thanks was real happy to see that card, Im from Kentucky and trying to get some autos of them UK boys. If they send another I will let you know, but its my first prince auto so thinking of keeping at the moment.

(03-09-2011, 02:51 AM)b33rman Wrote: Thanks was real happy to see that card, Im from Kentucky and trying to get some autos of them UK boys. If they send another I will let you know, but its my first prince auto so thinking of keeping at the moment.
I completely understand. This is the first time I've seen a card of that set and it just looks amazing if you ask me. What is it numbered to? 50?

(03-09-2011, 09:23 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I completely understand. This is the first time I've seen a card of that set and it just looks amazing if you ask me. What is it numbered to? 50?
It is 37/50 it on the front bottom right but hard to see in the scan.

(03-09-2011, 12:58 PM)b33rman Wrote: It is 37/50 it on the front bottom right but hard to see in the scan.
Good, then maybe I can find another and not have to wait for you to move on. Smile Nice replacement though. Smile

(03-09-2011, 01:36 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Good, then maybe I can find another and not have to wait for you to move on. Smile Nice replacement though. Smile
look them up on the bay there are 2 or 3 out there i think

(03-07-2011, 03:31 AM)b33rman Wrote: Well had a itch to bust some cards so I got a box of 09-10 ud a while back and got a al Hortford exchange sig, so told them my players i like and so the sent me a replacement was happy because I like the Kentucky Players

[Image: prince1.jpg]

So tonight I had another itch and got another one and got another al Horford redemdtion. What gives is he the only one they posted in all these boxes. Oh and got most of the rookies except for blake. Hope I can get a decent replacement for this one
I know what you mean I got the same redemption. I told upperdeck I liked the OKL. thunder but they sent me a Wes Unseld autograph, which is fine but would rather have gotten a thunder autograph. I hope it didnt take you 6 months to get your card like mine did.