`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
My Sam Bradford PC....Update 8/22

RE: My Sam Bradford PC....Update 7/14
Well, I have finally picked up another one that was on the list of cards I liked..This one came in the mail today . What do you think?

44/299

[Image: 7.jpg]

RE: My Sam Bradford PC....Update 7/13
Awesome pickup! Love those Crown Royale auto cards. I'm big on die-cut cards. Smile
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(03-01-2011, 06:26 PM)coltsfan242 Wrote: Here is the start of my Sam Bradford PC. I am hoping that I can grow this PC like my Manning one, only time will tell!

243/299
[Image: 1.jpg]

47/200
[Image: 2.jpg]

28/50
[Image: 3.jpg]

50/50
[Image: IMG_0002.jpg]

225/270
[Image: IMG_0001.jpg]

1/25
[Image: 4.jpg]
And my new favorite one!
[Image: IMG.jpg]

Wow! Very impressive. I'm waiting on a Topps 5 Star Quotable Sam Bradford autograph to be sent to me. It was a redemption card limited to only 15 made. It was supposed to ship on 6/27/11 but I got an email saying they'd be late with shipping. I sure hope they ship soon though as I am anxious to get this card. Hoping I might be fortunate enough to get the card serial numbered as 8/15.
My PC is all about the Pittsburgh Panthers. I collect any and all former Pitt Panthers that have gone pro. Some of the top names are Mike Ditka, Tony Dorsett, Mark May, Dan Marino, Hugh Green, Craig Heyward, Curtis Martin, Larry Fitzgerald, LeSean McCoy, Darrelle Revis, Jonathan Baldwin and many more.

Thanks, I have really enjoyed getting these and still looking around fir another.....maybe!! Lol

Pitt,

That will be one SWEET card!!! Please let me drool when you get it!!

RE: My Sam Bradford PC....Update 7/28
Here are my latest Bradford pickups. I ended up getting a great deal on the last one so that is why I have 2 of the same! Wink I am going to float the last one out and see if anyone might have an interest, if not, I don't see anything wrong with having an extra!Smile Thanks for looking and any comments welcomed!

99/99

[Image: 3-2.jpg]

[Image: 4-2.jpg]

Today's

27/99

[Image: 6-1.jpg]

[Image: 7-1.jpg]

Bump for those who may have an interest in my extra one.

Love the look of the Initial Steps auto card. Definitely not a bad one to have a double of. Smile
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(07-30-2011, 07:08 AM)nineof Wrote: Love the look of the Initial Steps auto card. Definitely not a bad one to have a double of. Smile
Thank you. I would like to have one of the big high dollar ones but will settle I guess with these! Lol

I just could not resist the deal I got on these two. I did not really want to buy any 2011 products but it was so cheap I just could not pass it up. I am now up to 18 and I think the magic number is 20! I have 30 Manning auto's so I am guessing enough is enough! Wink I had seen the Draft one before and really liked the design. Any comments welcomed.

[Image: 1-2.jpg]

[Image: 2-2.jpg]

RE: My Sam Bradford PC....Update 8/8
Here is the new addition to my Bradford collection. I got a nice deal on this one and I like it because it is an on card auto. I now have a total of 19, guess I will try to add one more to round out to 20. Any comments welcomed!

[Image: 1-3.jpg]