`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OT: Football Custom and some miniature work

RE: OT: Football Custom and some miniature work
Thanks, just let me know what you might like.

These are very nice. I have seen a few pictures that you have done. I am interested in one for my personal collection. If you are willing to do one. I am interested. I believe you posted prices a few months back. I am willing to pay what your asking. Shoot me a pm

(02-21-2011, 09:12 PM)Goredsgo2 Wrote: These are very nice. I have seen a few pictures that you have done. I am interested in one for my personal collection. If you are willing to do one. I am interested. I believe you posted prices a few months back. I am willing to pay what your asking. Shoot me a pm
Hey,

Thanks for the kind words. PM sent.

I'm interested in getting a Von Miller of the Denver Broncos done. Can you PM or email me a price?

Thanks a lot,

are you still doing these??? I am interested... and I still need you to mail me the business cards that you wanted me to drop off with Ship when my son and I go to his camp in July...Smile
thanks!!!

(05-18-2012, 05:48 PM)slotman11 Wrote: are you still doing these??? I am interested... and I still need you to mail me the business cards that you wanted me to drop off with Ship when my son and I go to his camp in July...Smile
thanks!!!
Yes, I am still doing these. I am working on a Dolphin next and was contacted by 3 brothers playing in the NFL....2 are TE's and the other a RB. Wink
If you would please PM me your addy I will send you a few of my cards.

(05-18-2012, 09:29 PM)coltsfan242 Wrote: Yes, I am still doing these. I am working on a Dolphin next and was contacted by 3 brothers playing in the NFL....2 are TE's and the other a RB. Wink
If you would please PM me your addy I will send you a few of my cards.
Oh baby!!! I can't WAIT to see those!!!

One day I'll get me a Ricky, gotta find just the right pic for you though!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

You are so SO much better than the BEST McFarlane custom-makers I've ever seen. I wish I had enough money to pay you to make a custom RGIII for me.

You know what? I'm adding that to my bucket list. I will own your work one day, my friend!
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

(05-18-2012, 09:38 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Oh baby!!! I can't WAIT to see those!!!

One day I'll get me a Ricky, gotta find just the right pic for you though!
Thanks, hopefully it will be worth the wait! Smile Let me know when you find the right one.

(05-18-2012, 09:41 PM)sensei322 Wrote: You are so SO much better than the BEST McFarlane custom-makers I've ever seen. I wish I had enough money to pay you to make a custom RGIII for me.

You know what? I'm adding that to my bucket list. I will own your work one day, my friend!
Hey Sergi, thank you for the very kind words. I hope that one day I can make you a special custom!