[Image: 2346543_0007.jpg]
[Image: 2346543_0008.jpg]
[Image: 2346543_0009.jpg]
[Image: 2346543_0010.jpg]
[Image: 2346543_0011.jpg]
[Image: 2346543_0012.jpg]
[Image: 2346543-1.jpg]

RE: Razorback PC Update
Really awesome stuff!!! I'm digging the UD Heroes auto cards! Those have really grown on me.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Dang dude you have definatly passed me on the Felix autos already.At least i can say i helped some with the other guys but that Felix collection is getting big quick.

Lookin good bro,keep it up.
Thanks Ironman71635
[Image: hillis.jpg]
I collect Felix Jones,Darren Mcfadden,D.J. Williams (Arkansas TE),Ryan Mallett,and Mike Alstott. Peyton Hillis Super-collector 273/375 73% complete and looking for more.

Defenatly growing real quick. Keep up the great work, looks awsome!
[Image: CRABTREEBANNER.jpg]
Collecting Michael Crabtree, Patrick Willis, Vernon Davis, Kyle Williams, LaMichael James, Aldon Smith & other Current 49ers.

RE: My Razorback PC
Updated
Will not be much more updates till I find a new job
[Image: Razorback2.jpg]

Collecting Arkansas Razorbacks, Currently focused on Ryan Mallett and DJ Williams

This looks more like a Jones/McFadden PC!! But I guess razorbacks didn't have any other decent players.
[Image: Dallas-1.jpg]

(03-11-2011, 10:01 PM)rburkett Wrote: This looks more like a Jones/McFadden PC!! But I guess razorbacks didn't have any other decent players.

LOL Now that we have your criticism of my PC title and the Razorbacks out of the way :p, this is not the entire collection. I have some other cards in this pc but chose not to list the base and the non AU/GU inserts. Its only a start as I've only been collecting 2 months. As for decent Razorbacks, they have been few and far between but things look to be on the upside now that we are rid of Houston Nutt. Can't wait to get my hands on some Ryan Mallet and DJ Williams cards.

Collecting Arkansas Razorbacks, Currently focused on Ryan Mallett and DJ Williams

Dang dude now you got me beat on the Dmac autos to,you suck.Still can't believe you built up the PCs that quick,lookin great tho bud.

I see plenty of Felix Jones but no Matt Jones,you ashamed of our ol crackhead QB/WR.Smile
Thanks Ironman71635
[Image: hillis.jpg]
I collect Felix Jones,Darren Mcfadden,D.J. Williams (Arkansas TE),Ryan Mallett,and Mike Alstott. Peyton Hillis Super-collector 273/375 73% complete and looking for more.

Matt who ? lol Mayby I would have a few less Dmac autos If you would leave me a few Hillis crumbs on the bay

After a 4 month layoff, updated scans.