RE: My Razorback PC
My favorite Razorback:

[Image: atwtr.jpg]

(05-30-2011, 06:59 PM)shigfrag Wrote: My favorite Razorback:

[Image: atwtr.jpg]
I should really pick up a few of him.
[Image: Razorback2.jpg]

Collecting Arkansas Razorbacks, Currently focused on Ryan Mallett and DJ Williams

Updated scans
Small milestone with the trade I have on the way, it will put me at 100 cards in this collection

Collecting Arkansas Razorbacks, Currently focused on Ryan Mallett and DJ Williams

Some recent Pickups
[Image: 12345678-1.jpg]

Dang man you really got into this collecting thing.

I love the UD Blacks even tho it a manupatch,the Felix Red that your young Marine got ya is awesome,and i'm really jealous of the dual Razorback RB auto card.

I think the only collection i've got ya beat on is Hillis,you really need to slow down bro.LoL
Thanks Ironman71635
[Image: hillis.jpg]
I collect Felix Jones,Darren Mcfadden,D.J. Williams (Arkansas TE),Ryan Mallett,and Mike Alstott. Peyton Hillis Super-collector 273/375 73% complete and looking for more.

I really like that McFadden/Jones dual auto card!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(07-09-2011, 12:13 AM)budmademewizer Wrote: Dang man you really got into this collecting thing.

I love the UD Blacks even tho it a manupatch,the Felix Red that your young Marine got ya is awesome,and i'm really jealous of the dual Razorback RB auto card.

I think the only collection i've got ya beat on is Hillis,you really need to slow down bro.LoL
LMAO Its all your fault

(07-09-2011, 04:59 AM)nineof Wrote: I really like that McFadden/Jones dual auto card!
Its my Favorite card in the PC

Few new Pickups

[Image: 2346543.jpg]

Wow. Outstanding collection. Thanks for sharing. I have been working on building mine over the last couple of months. Long way to go, but that's the fun of it for sure. Also like your banner...

I should try to scan my cards in as well - good idea.

GO HOGS!
Seems like Hillis is hard to come by.
GO HOGS!

[Image: hogwired.jpg]

All I can say is Hook em Horns!!!!!!!!!! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]