`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Looking for these Members (UPDATED 01/08/2024)

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 5/4/12)
mrmagnum75 made good
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 5/5/12)
Hey man, heard I was on here. Below is the tracking and shipping info for my trade with bosoxfan71:

You entered: 03100480000058456886

Your Item's Status
Your item was delivered at 12:22 pm on April 30, 2012 in BYRON, GA 31008.

Hope this clears it up, thanks

Lanny

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 5/5/12)
Appreciate the message
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 5/7/12)
I never received anything from papalouiebiaches or trademeyourbeanies from over a year ago (been off the site for awhile). I know they were on this list, didn't have time to read through all 26 pages of the thread, sorry. Is there any way to get the trades off of my active trade page? I'm just tired of being reminded of it haha.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 5/16/12)
aka arod846,aka arod812,aka changlikecards,aka cheseslices?
Grand Rapids,Michigan^^^^^^^^^
also "Eli80" trades on etopps same id.good guy since hes been there but i seen his name here on the banned list?...
my bucket http://s722.photobucket.com/albums/ww226...le_bucket/

Collecting chargers drafts 2010-2013 Ret/hof/current
With a focus on Certified NFL diecut multis and autos....

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 5/18/12)
Thanks

**Num1monroefan, changlikecards, BuyLowSellHigh - (Wyoming, MI)
**Kennyslaw, Tyronebiggums, arod846, arod812, cheeseslices - (Grand Rapids, MI)-

Eli and all his other IDs were from bad trades in the past- doing good elsewhere doesnt erase his past history.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 5/22/12)
I received my cards from robsvideos along with several extras to make up for the long delay.
[Image: gamsig.gif]
Collecting Chris Johnson, Titans/Oilers, Bama Alum (Active), and MMA
http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m636...ersHeaven/

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 5/25/12)
Just want to make sure my friends around here are aware of a trader that i recently ran into problems with. jasonmoyer and I made a trade about 2-3 months ago i asked him to ship first seeing as he only had like 1 other trade and the trade seemed very suspect to begin with. He approached me with an offer for him to send me a $40 card for 8 cards that booked total $17. I thought that it was a pretty odd offer but thought wth bc he was offering a Thomas Jones RC i had been looking for. Well, i didnt hear from him for quite some time and after a few weeks i decided to touch bases with him asking him the status. At that time he stated he sent in a PWE with out DC like the day after he accepted the trade. I hadnt received anything and still havent. I have always been a more than kind person and if he had in fact sent i woulda still worked it out with him bc as i said it was just some low end eagles cards he wanted in return anyways. but then he took to name calling and became just a straight up Ahole so now its about principle. I left appropriate feedback, and of course he retaliated. He claims on my comment on feedback that he has a DC #, floydtown if you could would u request that from him bc that contradicts everything he stated earlier about PWE.
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 6/2/12)
Does anybody here know FJB1994? He left a feedback back in February that I owed him something. I am wondering if anybody knows how to get a hold of him to make sure he received....Thanks for any help

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 6/2/12)
He is banned. But you have his address. Send him a letter asking him what you owe him and give him a way to contact you.
Im still kinda curious as to why you are using your "wifes" account...? Is yours still banned?
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]