`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Looking for these Members (UPDATED 01/08/2024)

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 4/22/11)
(04-26-2011, 12:12 PM)stormfan7 Wrote: I have another one to add to the list: barn792

We did a trade in September and I never received my end. I have sent messages to him that didn't get a response.

Thanks!
Send me his mailing info/ID/ trade info/date
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

cge13 has a new trade thread going and as far as I know has not made good on his outstanding trades.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

I asked him for a update-he said he was mailing just need the DCs
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 4/27/11)
I think you have me listed as a bad trader concerning a sale with jringo007.
First off this is just a miscommunication issue. The guy sent me the card I sent him the concealed cash he asked for. Forgot to add dc on the envelope. Waited 2 weeks guy said nothing. I figured the cash arrived. He then contacted me on the 21st. A full 3 weeks later. I did not know about it since I don't come on the Beckett boards much cause it is hard to trade on here. If you check my log dates you can see I don't get on here much. I was contacted today on SCF by a fellow member. I went to a thread jring started trying to say I jipped him. Which is not true. I am returning his card. Even though I find it strange that he waited so long to say anything and that he never emailed me . Here is the shipping video please take me off your bad traders list if I was ever placed on it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkZo6rUbX_Q

I am not a thief or a bad trader. And I will for sure never send concealed cash again.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

You're not on the list - only that you are/were owed by zgraves/papalouie

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(04-28-2011, 01:54 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: I think you have me listed as a bad trader concerning a sale with jringo007.
First off this is just a miscommunication issue. The guy sent me the card I sent him the concealed cash he asked for. Forgot to add dc on the envelope. Waited 2 weeks guy said nothing. I figured the cash arrived. He then contacted me on the 21st. A full 3 weeks later. I did not know about it since I don't come on the Beckett boards much cause it is hard to trade on here. If you check my log dates you can see I don't get on here much. I was contacted today on SCF by a fellow member. I went to a thread jring started trying to say I jipped him. Which is not true. I am returning his card. Even though I find it strange that he waited so long to say anything and that he never emailed me . Here is the shipping video please take me off your bad traders list if I was ever placed on it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkZo6rUbX_Q

I am not a thief or a bad trader. And I will for sure never send concealed cash again.
First of all i cant see where its my responsibilty to make sure i got my end. He didnt have paypal at the time so i said mail it when you get my end. he didnt have a problem with that at all, he said he wud put it in a bubble with a dc# he contacted me after he got his end and told me mine was on the way and he would send with a dc# i was very patient and after 2 weeks i sent him a pm asking him about it and he never sent me a message back. when i posted asking about him i wasnt rude about it at all nor called him a theif. I simply asked if someone knew him him,if he was busy or out of town,or if somthing came up. That upset him and now its my fault i didnty get my end. I guess from now on i need to be sending pm"s daily asking about my cards. He said he wud send with a dc and never did. plain and simple i didnt get my end and he never did what he said he wud. I told him to just sent it back and all this is droped. I did my part and made sure he got his...he should of done the same. now im on his ignor list and a crapy trader in his book...whatever grow up. he never argued that he sent the money just that (oh i did didnt you get it) than said he wud send mine back and got all upset cuz of what i posted...again i wasnt rude about it but that i agreed with one's comment so i bacially called him a theif. Thats all i got to say

Got a package from cge13 today. Never received a DC#, and only got one of the two cards I traded for. I sent a pm to him and Floydtown about this. It's been over 30 days since we agreed to trade, and still more to go while he is still trying to get new trades going.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

I put a MSF on him until this is cleared up
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

(04-29-2011, 02:17 PM)jringo007 Wrote: First of all i cant see where its my responsibilty to make sure i got my end. He didnt have paypal at the time so i said mail it when you get my end. he didnt have a problem with that at all, he said he wud put it in a bubble with a dc# he contacted me after he got his end and told me mine was on the way and he would send with a dc# i was very patient and after 2 weeks i sent him a pm asking him about it and he never sent me a message back. when i posted asking about him i wasnt rude about it at all nor called him a theif. I simply asked if someone knew him him,if he was busy or out of town,or if somthing came up. That upset him and now its my fault i didnty get my end. I guess from now on i need to be sending pm"s daily asking about my cards. He said he wud send with a dc and never did. plain and simple i didnt get my end and he never did what he said he wud. I told him to just sent it back and all this is droped. I did my part and made sure he got his...he should of done the same. now im on his ignor list and a crapy trader in his book...whatever grow up. he never argued that he sent the money just that (oh i did didnt you get it) than said he wud send mine back and got all upset cuz of what i posted...again i wasnt rude about it but that i agreed with one's comment so i bacially called him a theif. Thats all i got to say
Make sure you let people know when you get your Card back.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 5/4/11)
I got my card back from georgehenrycollector