`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Looking for these Members (UPDATED 01/08/2024)

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 3/17/11)
Just talked to his wife and Nathan (Mrmagnum75) was in a car accident and is in the hospital
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

I'm sorry to here that. My best wishes go out to him and his family. But it still doesn't change the fact that he said he sent my package and never did and also gave me a bogus DC#.
[Image: DeseanJackson4HPSports8081500x5003to1HiD...yFINAL.jpg]

this is unfortunate, I am waiting as well from mrmagnum...hmsports808, it is possible he purchased the dc on paypal and was going to ship and never got too, well wishes to him and his family and i'm sure when able, we will get our cards.
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 3/20/11)
So what would be the steps to getting my cards from here (cards that I sent or cards that I was supposed to received) As I am beginning to lose my patience in this matter.

(03-22-2011, 11:22 PM)hmsports808 Wrote: So what would be the steps to getting my cards from here (cards that I sent or cards that I was supposed to received) As I am beginning to lose my patience in this matter.
If you're talking about the guy in the hospital, you'll just have to wait......have a heart man. I cant think of a better excuse and I'm sure the DC thing has an explanation as others have told you. When he gets out of the hospital he will deal with everyone.

TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

I do. That is why i have been understanding in this matter and have waited this long. Because of what happened, not because I don't have a heart.

(03-23-2011, 12:03 AM)hmsports808 Wrote: I do. That is why i have been understanding in this matter and have waited this long. Because of what happened, not because I don't have a heart.
Ok, maybe I misunderstood you.
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

Greetings all. I am just trying to get in touch with Javyt1125 so that I can find out what went wrong on this trade. I moved right after I completed. or thought I had completed, my last active trade on here. It seems that I owe him some replacement cards and would like to get that taken care of right away. I also changed #'s at that time so contacting me was probably not working during that time.

I take responsibility and and would like to make it right.

thanks
Jonathan
Collecting Braves, Hawks, and Falcons as its time to increase my personal collec
tion!

(03-24-2011, 12:37 PM)jonathanhlynn Wrote: Greetings all. I am just trying to get in touch with Javyt1125 so that I can find out what went wrong on this trade. I moved right after I completed. or thought I had completed, my last active trade on here. It seems that I owe him some replacement cards and would like to get that taken care of right away. I also changed #'s at that time so contacting me was probably not working during that time.

I take responsibility and and would like to make it right.

thanks
Jonathan
How did you find out he never received? Is this the ID you made the trade with or is it a new ID?
Here is his profile-PM him
http://www.beckett.com/forums/user-4969.html
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 3/24/11)
Thanks for the link. I found out he didn't receive when I read your post about traders that didn't honor their trade and who they owed cards to at that point. I saw my name on that list and I used the same name that I am under right now to make that deal. I made tons of others during that same time and they were all completed.

Jonathan
Collecting Braves, Hawks, and Falcons as its time to increase my personal collec
tion!