`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Looking for these Members (UPDATED 01/08/2024)

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 11/4/11)
(11-05-2011, 01:53 AM)dan_dou_lea Wrote: because of this thread i may not make any big trades with new traders even though im a new trader! Should i really be worried? i mean how many people trade with the beckett website? what % actually rip people off? this really worries me!
Just so you know, this list isn't just for this year. The list is several years of bad traders. floydtown had to make a new thread when the new site went live in February. Most of the people on the list were on there before you joined Beckett.
I have done 200 trades and only been ripped off once. Overall, it's a great place to trade. Just be aware and always check the other trader's feedback before making a trade.

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 11/4/11)
Received my card from Chargers 360.

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 11/2/11)
(11-03-2011, 05:48 AM)hitnrun9 Wrote: Blay has completed the trade with me. I received my end yesterday. All is forgotten. Thanks.
I'm glad to hear (read) that. I'm also glad to read that chargers360 also fulfilled his obligations.

RE: Looking for these Members (upd 11/13/11)
made trade with vickingfan75. have not rec'd cards. said his 2y old lost cards i was suppose to get n he wud send 1's i sent him back to me. haven't rec'd n he has'nt replied to any of my inquiries. plse look into this for me. thnks. john
main interest are stl cardinals n stl rams

(11-17-2011, 01:28 PM)hotpixssportscards Wrote: made trade with vickingfan75. have not rec'd cards. said his 2y old lost cards i was suppose to get n he wud send 1's i sent him back to me. haven't rec'd n he has'nt replied to any of my inquiries. plse look into this for me. thnks. john
send me his address by PM
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(11-17-2011, 05:23 PM)floydtown Wrote: send me his address by PM
Removed

Send via PM in the future please - don't post on the open boards.

main interest are stl cardinals n stl rams

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 11/21/11)
How long should I wait with no contact, no cards before I put a trader on this list?
[Image: BECKETTBanner.jpg]
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans
*Wants marked as such* *NOT CURRENTLY TRADING*

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 11/21/11)
You can PM me or floydtown the details (dates/names, etc) and if we feel it warrants putting on the list, we'll add it.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 11/30/11)
(02-16-2011, 04:56 AM)floydtown Wrote: [b]These members have outstanding trades and are not communicating unless otherwise noted- I need to hear from you asap:
If you are banned and wish to contact me about making good, email moderator.beckett@gmail.com
===========================================
**calripkenjrcollector (MSF) -(Chula Vista, CA)-owes bigdawg0288 and chrysleraspen08
**sja intel (MSF) -(USS San Jacinto APO)-owes kennycooks
**jmc316-(Roswell, GA)-owes jacobclark04240
**efcollectors- (Audubon, NJ)- owes HfxHabby
**mabester- ()- owes goonstud
**vikingfan75- (Gilbert, AZ) owes hotpixsportscards
**slider19ca- (Santa Rosa, CA)- owes randall617
**rkyrocrat-(rancho cordova, CA )-owes heaterhabs
LOL, I work close to Rancho Cordova. I can go knock on dude's door and ask where the card is if you give me the address

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 12/4/11)
I have an outstanding trade with nymetsfan6986. If these members are on this list why are they still aloud to make trades? I know I should have checked the list first but dang I hate getting burned.......I guess at least he left positive feedback...and thanked me for helping him with his PC......lol