Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
9 '10 chrome redemption packs
Thumbs Down 
9 '10 chrome redemption packs
and i got nothin :'( no refractors no autos no nothin! but here is a list of the bigger named players i got. I also got these packs off the bay and another buyer emailed me thinking the person we both bought from is screwing people over. I try not to be that synical, all the packs were sealed so how would they know which were hot or not? anyhow sucks :'(

grant green
wilmer font
Hak-Ju Lee
Starlin Casro
Mitch Moreland
Andrew Cashner
Tommy Mendonca
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

RE: 9 '10 chrome redemption packs
If you still have these cards, I'd like the Starlin Castro.
[Image: Czi7aFz.png]

There are plenty of different ways for guys to open packs and reseal them. Especially those silver foil packs. I have no idea how it can be done but people do it. I would imagine those were tampered with in some way. There is no way that you got 9 packs of those and got all base without them being sifted through. I got 4 packs of 2012 Blue Wave from Topps this year and I got 2 Red Wave /25. I cant stand people that are dishonest in this hobby. I love the guy at Walmart that weighs blasters and rack packs with a postage scale. Lucky for me I was a lot bigger and louder than him and scared him so bad I think he went home and cried. LOL. (Sorry bout the side story)

Don't ever buy packs or boxes from the bay, it's almost always a con. I've bought...4 off there, and each has had every hit removed. Even sellers with phenominal feedback (I'm sure the feedback is fake, but still!). Just save up and buy from a real dealer/dacardworld/etc
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(03-21-2013, 11:34 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: Don't ever buy packs or boxes from the bay, it's almost always a con. I've bought...4 off there, and each has had every hit removed. Even sellers with phenominal feedback (I'm sure the feedback is fake, but still!). Just save up and buy from a real dealer/dacardworld/etc
All of this here is spot on. About 8 years ago I bought a case of 03-04 Topps Chrome basketball. I had dropped a pretty penny to say the least. When mail day came I was sent a case of 98-99 Chrome. Probably the worst year for the product basketball wise. I never got my 03-04 case, but my friend and I bust a box of that 98-99 every year during the NBA draft.

wow this post is from 2010! hahaha and yeah that was the first and last time I ever bought packs off the bay.
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]