`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
topps diamond giveaway

RE: topps diamond giveaway
finally got it do work one time and got the Cal Ripken ring. Second dig got me the Ted Williams rings. Wow 3 for 3 on the rings as I just got the Dodgers.

So 3 digs and 3 rings.

If anyone pulls a Phillies 1/1 diamond card I'd like ot trade for it.

Finally got dig to work this morning...just dig and then refreshed right away...

10 codes ...10 rings...Yankees, Braves, Blue Jays, Schmidt x2, Ruth, Ripken, Campenella, Musial, Williams.

Best cards so far

oldest: 1973 jeff burroughs

nicest: 1995 Roger Clemens
[Image: arod.gif]

What are we suppose to do with the virtual rings? I know if you get 60 you get a fake ring, but why the player and or team association?

I think they just want people to trade rings and try to get them all...but of course their will be one ring that is impossible to get...

one ring to lead them all.....
[Image: arod.gif]

So I see Chris Old's pulled the Jiminez but he also states there are only 329 others to be pulled. Does this mean the diamond embedded cards are only for Ser. 1 and not Ser. 2 as well ?

If that's the case it seems to me it would make these a lot more rare if there are only 329 total instead of 700 or so.

You guys are all starting to make me feel bad with all the diamond 1/1s and packs. Granted, I've only opened 8 cards, but it was a guy I never heard of from 1969 and a seven 80s/90s commons.

I guess I do have four virtual rings, but the site won't let me dig the other four I have.

14 virtual rings , 13 common cards, whole diamond giveaway, Worthless. Just a bunch of online stuff that will be carried over to Topps' next promotion. Just makes kicking modern cards and going to straight vintage easier.

(02-16-2011, 10:31 AM)dpatera Wrote: You guys are all starting to make me feel bad with all the diamond 1/1s and packs. Granted, I've only opened 8 cards, but it was a guy I never heard of from 1969 and a seven 80s/90s commons.

I guess I do have four virtual rings, but the site won't let me dig the other four I have.

If you truly love the hobby then it shouldn't matter. Smile
[Image: Exposfan09.jpg]

"Because some men aren't looking for money. They can't be bought, bullied, or reasoned with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Collecting Ryan Zimmerman and Marquis Grissom!

for collecting 15 rings I have won a free skin it. I am not interested in this so I thought I would offer it up here for someone (for free) I don't mind giving the code to anyone who is interested but I was thinking maybe there is a fair way I could give to someone. like maybe asking a trivia question or something. if anyone has any ideas let me know. If it turns out that nobody is interested than I will just give to the first person who asks lol
[Image: robags0817copy.jpg]

Looking for Jeter,Teixeira,Cano,Mantle,Mattingly,Pujols,Harper, Strasburg,Heyward,all Yankees

http://s666.photobucket.com/albums/vv29/...1QQtppZZ20