`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
topps diamond giveaway

RE: topps diamond giveaway
ya know topps should of realized this kind of bandwidth problem when they shipped the 2011 series and didnt have this site up...just another company that doesnt know wtf to do
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

(02-15-2011, 04:43 PM)pyr0punk Wrote: ya know topps should of realized this kind of bandwidth problem when they shipped the 2011 series and didnt have this site up...just another company that doesnt know wtf to do
My guess is it's in large part due to it being "opening day" for the site. All the people who have been sitting on these codes for two weeks jammed the site. Hopefully after the initial rush, the traffic settles down a bit. Didn't the Million Card site have an issue like this at first?

My question is: How do I send my cards in for Topps to do a promotion with them? I have tons of worthless cards that they could have

^-- hahaha

The digging is extremely hit or miss with A LOT of miss.

The fact that they have experience in things like this (Million Card Giveaway) it's amazing that they couldn't get this right. I don't get it.

As for the 60 rings, I'm sure that the 60th ring (probably a Topps logo or something similar) is impossible to pull.

Also, where are the diecut cards? Initially it was assumed that these would be in the boxes, then assumed that they would be part of this, now who knows? Do they even exist or is this another Topps bungle?

(02-15-2011, 05:08 PM)elbowmeat Wrote: The digging is extremely hit or miss with A LOT of miss.

The fact that they have experience in things like this (Million Card Giveaway) it's amazing that they couldn't get this right. I don't get it.

As for the 60 rings, I'm sure that the 60th ring (probably a Topps logo or something similar) is impossible to pull.

Also, where are the diecut cards? Initially it was assumed that these would be in the boxes, then assumed that they would be part of this, now who knows? Do they even exist or is this another Topps bungle?
I think the diecuts come from Walmart and Target... Red and blue versions.

were million card givaway accounts transfered to the site, or did I just hack somebody's account?
[Image: youkjumbosig_zps780de657.png]
Help me find the last one of these ^^^!!!
Bucket http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/20youksox
Current Youkilis Count:602/2117- 28.43%

(02-15-2011, 05:24 PM)wampier Wrote: I think the diecuts come from Walmart and Target... Red and blue versions.
i pulled a baby ruth red diamond card from target. they arent die cuts though maybe some of the diamond codes are for diamond cards?

I read that the Die-Cut card's can only be unlocked via code cards. They will also feature a A Black parallel (serial-numbered to 60) version.

Welp i unlocked 5 so far.. got 4 commons from 89-90-91, and an 07 teixeira. However as of 7:19 pm est, i cannot do the digs.. I can click on 1...annnd that all folks. Wonderful. I'll try later on tonight.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.