`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
topps diamond giveaway

topps diamond giveaway
will this site go live at 12am Midnight tonight?
[Image: robags0817copy.jpg]

Looking for Jeter,Teixeira,Cano,Mantle,Mattingly,Pujols,Harper, Strasburg,Heyward,all Yankees

http://s666.photobucket.com/albums/vv29/...1QQtppZZ20

RE: topps diamond giveaway
(02-14-2011, 07:22 PM)robags0817 Wrote: will this site go live at 12am Midnight tonight?
It's active now, and after putting in 8 cards, I have 7 commons from the 80s up, and one from 1969.

yeah i unlocked 10 and 7 were 90's+
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

So basically it sounds like there rolling over all the cards that nobody wanted to pay for to get shipped from the million card giveaway. Hmmmmmm
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

Do they have a warehouse full of unwanted, overproduced cards?

Great way to get rid of them, make it a contest and see who asks for these cards. Last year the condition of the ones I got were (1950s and 1960s only) from ExMint to POOR!!
The 1950s cards were just awful condition..tape marks etc...

yeah but the little dig thing they got seems better then the cards u unlock, ive only 'dug' three time and got a pack of 70's vintage wax pack ....so...thats something...lol

(02-15-2011, 11:40 AM)pyr0punk Wrote: yeah but the little dig thing they got seems better then the cards u unlock, ive only 'dug' three time and got a pack of 70's vintage wax pack ....so...thats something...lol
Cool...I will be doing a lot of redeeming and digging even though I complain..

ok color me ignorant. i used up my codes as soon as i remembered it going live. my question is how do i do the dig. it says i have 8 of them. when i go to the field i can dig one spot and nothing, it makes a hole in the ground. nothing shows up no extra digs nothing. please advise
doug
You just got jacked up

(02-15-2011, 12:00 PM)newsom3569891 Wrote: ok color me ignorant. i used up my codes as soon as i remembered it going live. my question is how do i do the dig. it says i have 8 of them. when i go to the field i can dig one spot and nothing, it makes a hole in the ground. nothing shows up no extra digs nothing. please advise
doug
That's all that happens to me, too.

(02-15-2011, 12:00 PM)newsom3569891 Wrote: ok color me ignorant. i used up my codes as soon as i remembered it going live. my question is how do i do the dig. it says i have 8 of them. when i go to the field i can dig one spot and nothing, it makes a hole in the ground. nothing shows up no extra digs nothing. please advise
doug
yeah thats happening to me too i think if we just give it a day or so theyll get all the kinks worked out, i dunno how bout i started with 10 and now have 7 even though ive 'dug' alot it just doesnt register. :/ outta the three ive used i have two digital rings(still not sure what good those are cuz you can trade them) and that pack of vintage cards.