`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
90's Gems

RE: 90's Gems
(04-17-2011, 09:51 AM)Marinocollector Wrote: Ooooh!!! Oooh! Pick me! Pick me! I can help!!!!
The Excalibur Sword and Stones Redemption...
The redemption would be redeemed for an ENTIRE MASTER SET of Excalibur if the collector could spell EXCALIBUR with letters inserted into packs... the X was the rare card.... the color of the X would determine the version one would receive.... there was a Bronze, Silver, Gold and Diamond...

The Diamond I think is limited to 6 redeemed... the Gold...eight... and I think Silver and Bronze were the same at 11...

If you were lucky enough to spell Excalibur... you would have received...
A base set w/ special logo
A diecut set w/ special logo
all insert sets w/ special logo

Hope that helps!
I give you a much belated thanks on this. If I understand you correctly, there were supposedly an equal number of diamond (example) non-die cut and die cut sets printed. That would make sense.

Anyway, since I am here...

I miss the felt!
[Image: scan0029.jpg][Image: scan0028.jpg][Image: scan0017-1.jpg][Image: scan0006-2.jpg]

I am also partial to the 1999 Playoff Momentumm SSD X's and O's parallels and the bronze, silver and gold 1997 Pinnacle X-Press Metal Works.
[Image: scan0010-2.jpg][Image: scan0001-3.jpg]

Autographs actually on the card and not on stickers, what a concept from yesteryear! The 1998 SP Authentic Player's Ink:
[Image: scan0005-2.jpg]

Meh, I may add more on here later.

[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

I myself am a sucker for late 90's/early 00's diecuts. Here are a few of my man Chrebet that I have scanned-up

[Image: IMG_0009-1-1.jpg]
Insert Banner.

(08-21-2011, 08:16 AM)itsdagooch Wrote: I myself am a sucker for late 90's/early 00's diecuts. Here are a few of my man Chrebet that I have scanned-up

[Image: IMG_0009-1-1.jpg]
Love the Chrebets, I have them all except the Elite Die Cut, have all the Jets for all the sets you scanned.
If we give away anymore WR's we will need Chrebet to wear #80 again for us.

J-E-T-S

All these were made when I was a little toddler, I want some!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

(08-21-2011, 09:21 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: All these were made when I was a little toddler, I want some!
same here I just got 100 Drew Bledsoes and I love them! Smile
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

I was a fan of the Hologold's and the Pacific Cramers Choice cards back in the day. Those always made me smile when I pulled them out

Wow Curtis Enis autos. When i went to the NFL Experience in Detroit for sb XL there was a kid with an Enis jsy on, which prompted a fully grown man to shout

"SOMEONE CALL CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES! For the love of God that kid's parents don't live him, He's got a Curtis Enis jersey!"
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

I always loved the '90s inserts and parallels. Still trying to find many of them.

[Image: IMG_0694.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0696.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0679.jpg]

http://photobucket.com/johnelway

Always looking for Elway cards. Especially hard to find parallels and inserts from the '90s, i.e., any Leaf Mirror card or Donruss Elite parallel

Bump for 90's insert love.