`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tristar Grand Treasure!! Plus+

RE: Tristar Grand Treasure!! Plus+
Congratulations, great ball. I like the red and blue stitching on it...that and the Ruth auto of course!

I am curious why, if Tristar had the ball already, did they make it a redemption? Why not just put it in the box you opened at Christmas? What were the redemtion requirements?
[Image: Boston.jpg]

(02-19-2011, 11:35 PM)wolverine74 Wrote: Congratulations, great ball. I like the red and blue stitching on it...that and the Ruth auto of course!

I am curious why, if Tristar had the ball already, did they make it a redemption? Why not just put it in the box you opened at Christmas? What were the redemtion requirements?
my guess is to make sure if it didn't get pulled or hadn't been redeemed for whatever reason ...they still have the ball.

Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

(02-20-2011, 12:24 PM)johnxgodfree Wrote: my guess is to make sure if it didn't get pulled or hadn't been redeemed for whatever reason ...they still have the ball.
I am sure they kept it locked up. Plus, can you imagine it not getting pulled and just sitting in the quiet darkness of that box for years?
Collecting Dan Haren,Troy Tulowitzki, Al Rosen, David Christensen, Kevin Elster and Jamal
Anderson(RB)

(02-19-2011, 11:35 PM)wolverine74 Wrote: Congratulations, great ball. I like the red and blue stitching on it...that and the Ruth auto of course!

They sent it in a case those packs just have a ball I think they did it like that to make sure the ball was un damaged from packing and shipping in the boxes.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

Wow you hit the mother lode, why can't I get cool stuff like that Sad
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

That is the sickest thing I've ever seen. I'd be speechless for weeks. Congrats!
[Image: bannerthj011.jpg]
Thanks to talkntribe for my banner!

http://s1141.photobucket.com/home/Trey_Jones001/index

Wow, the ruth sig is insane, very nice.
[Image: newadbannerfanbro.png]
Register for Free Fan Packs

Just quit collecting now! You will never top that pull! lol that is just sweet man!
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(02-28-2011, 10:12 AM)cptnemo66 Wrote: Just quit collecting now! You will never top that pull! lol that is just sweet man!
The Bad part is this pull has totally renewed my interest in the hobby. I will probably never beat this pull but here's hoping.

Does anyone know what the best way to preserve a signature is. I am so paranoyed about the signature fading.

Wow, congrats
http://s1237.photobucket.com/home/the_thrill_is_gone

Looking for 2005 Donruss Classics Membership Hank Aaron Game Used "500" jersey/bat/jersey #/10.