`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tristar Grand Treasure!! Plus+

RE: Tristar Grand Treasure!! Plus+
Pretty sure that's the best pull I've ever seen on any board! Congrats and enjoy!

that is.....remarkable!!

sounds like she is a keeper!
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

That is incredible. Can your wife buy my Christmas present this year?
Looking for Ryne Sandberg, Micah Gibbs, and Cubs Topps commons.
Now using paypal shipping so everyone will get a DC number and no more trips to P.O.!
[Image: Ryancards.jpg]

That is AMAZING!!! Thanks for sharing

(02-12-2011, 11:11 PM)atc cz Wrote: Hello all,

Let me begin by thanking my wife for buying me Hobby Stuff for X-MAS. One of the things she got me was a box of Tristar Futures from Dacardworld. To my surprise when I opened it all I saw was CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE FOUND THE GRAND TREASURE. I was like cool not thinking anything about it but then I turned the ball over and I see this:

[Image: ruth.jpg]

Well I started shaking, screaming then I paused thinking my wife was playing some kind of cruel joke. Well after things finally settled I read the redemption requirements and sent the Ball to TRISTAR. Well after waiting forever it seemed I get the Following Yesterday via FEDEX. Sorry about the bad pictures will get better ones later.

[Image: 90531475.jpg]

[Image: 6ac304fb.jpg]

Not that the rest of the stuff wasnt cool guess the Wife really knows how to pick stuff I also got a Alfonso Soriano printing plate from 2005 topps pristine and a Jason Heyward autographed Minor Jersey:

[Image: fb3ee818.jpg]
HOLY S**T!!! That is AMAZING! My question is how do you intend to return the favor for your wife? lol Seriously sweet man. Congrats!
[Image: schmufferbannercopy.jpg]

Unbelievable to say the least... Anyone would have been estatic about the other 2 pulls, but that Ruth dwarfs anything else you could have pulled....... Unless maybe it was another Ruth...
Currently collecting Russell Wilson, other current Seahawks, and Felix Hernandez

Just stoping by to drool a little more, lol

That's not just any old babe ruth cut sig either. There are probably over a hundred of those around. THAT IS ON A BASEBALL for gods sake. Who has one of those? Nobody! Still one of the most incredible things I have ever seen on ANY board.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

(02-14-2011, 04:38 PM)toddaray Wrote: Just stoping by to drool a little more, lol

That's not just any old babe ruth cut sig either. There are probably over a hundred of those around. THAT IS ON A BASEBALL for gods sake. Who has one of those? Nobody! Still one of the most incredible things I have ever seen on ANY board.
I agree 10x

man that is sweet, has to be the sickest pull

I am happy to see someone get the holy grail of baseballs from Tristar. Wonder how much it cost for each baseball. I might have to try my luck on next years batch.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]