`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1963 Topps Lot

1963 Topps Lot
always happy to receive maybe 200 1963 Topps cards in the mail when i didn't earn them but throwing this out there to whomever may have sent them to me accidentally...the shipping alone was $7.90 so thought i'd try to fix this as best i can...
collecting Phillies mainly...

1963 Topps Lot
not me but glad to see you posting^
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

1963 Topps Lot
Maybe try shooting a PM to anybody you've got a current or VERY recent trade going on.  They may have packaged them all at the same time and got it mixed up with another order?

1963 Topps Lot
good idea...i was tempted to throw the address up from where it came but didn't know if that would be kosher on the boards...i just looked again and there's a stargell rc and some other big time stuff altho they r all pretty beat up...regardless, i think both sides will be upset and want these to get to the right person...it did come from Minnesota so i think i'll check my trades involving anyone from there...thanks guys...

1963 Topps Lot
HUGE respect from me for posting this. Alot of people would just receive them and not say anything. By the way, your cards went out today from me. emoticon
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

RE: 1963 Topps Lot
they were aflorimonte's...thanks for the help guys and glad they went to the right place...

(01-13-2011, 04:12 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: not me but glad to see you posting^
Agreed with the posting part. I sent them so just send them back. HAHA just joking.
Looking for Ryne Sandberg, Micah Gibbs, and Cubs Topps commons.
Now using paypal shipping so everyone will get a DC number and no more trips to P.O.!
[Image: Ryancards.jpg]

(03-07-2011, 06:09 PM)sandone sports Wrote: they were aflorimonte's...thanks for the help guys and glad they went to the right place...
I just came across this today. I remember this! I had bought a replacement card for you on ebay and sent it to you directly. The next time I bought something on ebay I didn't check the address and it got sent to you as well! Anyway, thanks again for working with me on this. Cheers,
Arik

Glad to see people give back what isn't there's. If a clerk at a store gives me back to much in change, I always go back and give it back. They always are surprised. I have lots of respect for you, sandone sports.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!