Sep-23-13, 21:37 PM, AURORA, CO 80011

Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility
Sep-23-13, 20:22 PM, WESTMINSTER, CO 80030

Acceptance
Sep-23-13, 16:45 PM, BROOMFIELD, CO 80020

Depart USPS Sort Facility
Sep-23-13, 00:00 AM, AURORA, CO 80011

am i missing something?

why send an item to another PO only to send it back to the origin facility??? I know its only a couple hours added on to the trip... but whats the point?

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

RE: Some things I will never understand
I've seen that a few times, but I think sometimes they don't read the address when it goes through, and they send it out thinking it's going somewhere else, then the other PO looks at it and says "why did they send this here?" and send it back. The PO isn't always the most efficient...

The one at the bottom is meant to coincide with the one at the top but because it reads as midnight it read as the beginning of the day and not the end. It left, or was marked as leaving, the Aurora facility at midnight and if it had been marked as leaving one minute later it would read as 12:01 AM Sept. 24. Probably it was marked at midnight as a default or blanket setting for when they load a truck late in the evening.

Not surprised unfortunately. I had one start out in LA and go all the way to AZ. Then go back to san jose and finally here! Who knows i guess, put on the wrong truck maybe. As long as you get it undamaged i guess that's a victory in itself.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Probably got misthrown Or misaddressed. Mistakes happen. Packages are sorted by hand. So human error is a big factor. One person can misthrow a few packages and still have 99.9999% success rate.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

I live in co and that's a weird one.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Hey check this out. I'm waiting on a package that's due today. It started in Ohio. And then it went to Michigan. Now keep in mind that I live in Texas. So instead of heading South, it went out West to California. But now everything's good b/c it's marked as Out For Delivery.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

The depart scan out of Aurora doesnt have a time stamp. So maybe there was a mis scan and now your manifest just looks weird, maybe?

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16