`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted - Quad Jerseys For 2008-09 Black Diamond PC (heavy scans)

This week I'd like to add quad jerseys to my 2008-09 Black Diamond set. I have scanned all 92 of my cards below and added notes on what they are and what I need. Besides the traders in my org (with scans in my photobucket), I have listed quad jersey traders from this set all are more than one color or non-white except the regular Ryder (BDJ-MR) which has three different types of white fabric. So get out your jerseys and have some fun with this. Don't even mind if you scan a cool one and tell me it's not for trade! Spud

Starting with the regular quads, I have BDJ-AK, AO, AR, BB, BG, and BM. Within this group I need AM, AS, and BD. I have a spare BM (Morrow) for trade. Would also like a more colorful Raycroft than the quad white.
[Image: BD-1.jpg]

I have BDJ-BR, BW, CD, CW, DH, and DR.Within this group I need BO, CA, CC, CH, CK, DA, DB, and DP. I have a spare BR (Richardson) and DR (Roloson) for trade.
[Image: BD-2.jpg]

I have BDJ-DW, EC, EF, EJ, EN, and ES. Within this group I need DT. Would also like a more colorful Cole and Fehr than the quad whites. I have a spare ES (E. Staal) for trade.
[Image: BD-3.jpg]

I have BDJ-GB, GL, HL, HZ, IK, and JA. Within this group I need GE, GU, and IW.Would also like a more colorful Latendresse than the quad white. Ihave a spare HZ (Zetterberg) for trade.
[Image: BD-4.jpg]

I have BDJ-JC, JG, JM, JS, JT, and KL. Within this group I need JB, JI, and JP. Ihave a spare JM (Liles) for trade.
[Image: BD-5.jpg]

I have BDJ-KO, LS, MA, MB, MF, and MI. Within this group I need LE, MC, and MG.
[Image: BD-6.jpg]

I have BDJ-MM, MN, MO, MR, MS, and MU. Within this group I need ML. Ihave a spare MR (Ryder) and MU (Mullen) for trade.
[Image: BD-7.jpg]

I have BDJ-MZ, OJ, PB, PI, PK, and PS. Within this group I need MV, NZ, PD, PF, PL and PR.
[Image: BD-8.jpg]

I have BDJ-RD, RE, RI, RJ, RN, and SG. Within this group I need RL, SA, and SC. Ihave a spare RD (DiPietro) for trade.
[Image: BD-9.jpg]

I have BDJ-SH, SP, ST, SU, SW, and TH. Would also like a more colorful Steen than the quad white. Ihave a spare SW (Weber) for trade.
[Image: BD-10.jpg]

I have BDJ-TK, TP, TS, TT, WG, and ZP. Within this group I need TV.Would also like a more colorful Plekanec than the quad white.
[Image: BD-11.jpg]

These are my ruby parallels (#/100). BDJ-BB, CC, CK, DR, EC, JA. I have a spare CK (Kobasew) for trade. Could use a more colorful Cole. Note it says GOLD on the back (this UD misprint doesn't bother me in the least, but if you want to give it to me for free because it is broken, I'll take it - just kidding).
[Image: BD-12.jpg]

More rubies: BDJ-JM, MI, MM, MN, MS, PF. I have a spare MM (Messier) for trade.
[Image: BD-13.jpg]

More rubies: BDJ-PI, PK, RD, RL, SU.
[Image: BD-14.jpg]

These are my gold parallels (#/25). BDJ-AR, BD, RE, DP, ST, TV. Could use a more colorful Steen (like that's going to happen!). Note itsays RUBY on the back (this UD misprint doesn't bother me in the least,but if you want to give it to me for free because it is broken, I'lltake it - just kidding again).
[Image: BD-15.jpg]

These are my onyx parallels (#/10). BDJ-BG (Gionta), LS (Stempniak), and MZ (Zidlicky). Note itsays ONYX on the back (oh, wait a minute - UD got this one right!).
[Image: BD-16.jpg]

Photobucket: http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae140/mrspudhead98/
I enjoy Beckett but I don't trade cards anymore.
Favorite quotes "... it will be reported to Canada Rev."
(A966567760846SVermont8911CCC346.1).

Nice looking collection Spud. You will have fun trying to find the Alexander Semin base jersey card. I once see that one selling on the bay but it must be s SP. That jersey card was going for 150 plus. Chris
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

Dark Crawler88 Wrote:Nice looking collection Spud. You will have fun trying to find the Alexander Semin base jersey card. I once see that one selling on the bay but it must be s SP. That jersey card was going for 150 plus. Chris

Well I will just have to rise to the challenge and find one (with four or five colors) emoticon .

I have two Andrej Meszaros. Let me know if you need one and which one.Andrej MeszarosAndrej Meszaros
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

iluvladies5015 Wrote:I have two Andrej Meszaros. Let me know if you need one and which one.Andrej MeszarosAndrej Meszaros

I really like the three color one. I'll trade anything in my org of equal value. If you are interested in one the BD jerseys I mentioned here, let me know and I'll put it/them in my org. Thanks Spud

Not sure if you need this one but if you do, send me a PM. You can just replace it with one you don't need if you wish. Thanks, Dave

[Image: dp.jpg]

Here are two I have both for trade, looking for quads in return
[Image: 09-10bdquads.jpg]
And these are PC
[Image: 09-10bdquads2.jpg]
[Image: 09-10bdqauds1.jpg]
[Image: 09-10bdquads3.jpg]

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

dsuperd Wrote:Not sure if you need this one but if you do, send me a PM. You can just replace it with one you don't need if you wish. Thanks, Dave

I do need it. I will put my BD traders in my org then send you an offer. Thanks Spud

bluefrozencanuck Wrote:Here are two I have both for trade, looking for quads in return
[Image: 09-10bdquads.jpg]

I am only collecting 2008-09 Black Diamond. Thanks Spud

dsuperd Wrote:Not sure if you need this one but if you do, send me a PM. You can just replace it with one you don't need if you wish. Thanks, Dave

[Image: dp.jpg]
Hey Dave, you'll need to create an org so I can trade with you. My BD cards are in my org now. Spud