`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
49ers Super Collection (UPDATES)

RE: 49ers Super Collection (UPDATES)
(07-13-2011, 11:58 AM)coretete Wrote: I'll have to put it up tmrw, I have some scans that I've been too lazy to upload.
well i look forward to seeing them when you come around to it.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

From one Niner fan to another, GREAT Collection! Never get tired seeing the red and gold all over the Beckett forums! Keep us posted on your progress and any new pickups!
[Image: Sports_guy21_Beckett-Banner.png]

(07-14-2011, 10:32 PM)sports_guy21 Wrote: From one Niner fan to another, GREAT Collection! Never get tired seeing the red and gold all over the Beckett forums! Keep us posted on your progress and any new pickups!
thanks a bunch. i love seeing everybody elses niner collections as well so if you got one, post it!!!

(07-15-2011, 09:35 PM)nthnoak Wrote: thanks a bunch. i love seeing everybody elses niner collections as well so if you got one, post it!!!
I need to, I need to spend the time to get my stuff on my photobucket, from there its easy, I'll see what I can get done this weekend.
[Image: Sports_guy21_Beckett-Banner.png]

(07-15-2011, 09:40 PM)sports_guy21 Wrote: I need to, I need to spend the time to get my stuff on my photobucket, from there its easy, I'll see what I can get done this weekend.
Thats the spirit! I had to do the same thing but it was fun and went by pretty quick. Now run to your scanner and get busy!!!!!!!!

AMAZING pickpups, especially all of the 1/1's. I envy your collection lol, sort of like an inspiration of where I want to get haha. Keep up the good work, always enjoy your updates. Go Niners!
[Image: CRABTREEBANNER.jpg]
Collecting Michael Crabtree, Patrick Willis, Vernon Davis, Kyle Williams, LaMichael James, Aldon Smith & other Current 49ers.

Which crabtree true rookies do you need? Also any interest in a bgs 9.5 gore topps premiere auto?
[Image: IMG_0001-1.jpg]

That is an amazing collection!! Are you going to start collecting Kendall Hunter as well?
[Image: Denbro17.jpg]
Kendall Hunter super-collector!!
I collect Oklahoma State, Kendall Hunter, Barry Sanders, Denver Broncos!
And soon to be Justin Blackmon and Markelle Martin super-collector!

(07-15-2011, 10:52 PM)dloegsw Wrote: AMAZING pickpups, especially all of the 1/1's. I envy your collection lol, sort of like an inspiration of where I want to get haha. Keep up the good work, always enjoy your updates. Go Niners!
Thanks a lot man. I'm sure you will get there soon. I saw how fast you increased your crabtree collection so you can do it!
(07-16-2011, 12:48 AM)ryo1549 Wrote: Which crabtree true rookies do you need? Also any interest in a bgs 9.5 gore topps premiere auto?
I need his rookies and stars regular and the longevity one. Along with his sp signature rc. Is the gore the rookie premiere auto from 2005? I would have some interest in that.
(07-16-2011, 01:22 AM)Denbro17 Wrote: That is an amazing collection!! Are you going to start collecting Kendall Hunter as well?
Appreciate it! I think I am going to collect hunter. At first I wasn't sure and was just going to go with Kaepernick but I like the potential with Hunter so I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to get his true rcs. I already have an auto out of ud of him but that's it for now.

I have the Leaf R&S and SP Signature crabtree Smile The Topps Premiere is also 2005. Maybe we can work something out.

[Image: IMG_0001-1.jpg]