`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
David Robinson Collection

Nickm1123 Wrote:Giovanni - What do you mean you are putting cards on EBay?

Sending PM...
Hey guys, Elgin Baylor here. My user name everywhere else is SportsItUpCards so
it only made sense...
[Image: 2lcpeux.gif]

Grimp50 Wrote:
TMakAct7 Wrote:AWESOME COLLECTION!!!!!!! Wish I could be in your shoes. Maybe one day my luck will turn around and I can try to have a collection like that someday.

I pulled his rookie card way back when and have collected him ever since, so this is 20+ years(give or take the few years I quit collecting) of looking for the best deal on a very tight single parent budget lol.

Sweet! I bought his rookie card. I was about 7 or 8 and I was at a local event. There was a card booth from a local card shop and they had it. So, I bought it. Well, I know about tight budgets, and I'm not doing to well. I have two growing boys who need a lot. So, they come first before my collection.
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan

I added an 09-10 upperdeck parker/robinson dual jersey today if you need it send me an offer

spaynter5 Wrote:I added an 09-10 upperdeck parker/robinson dual jersey today if you need it send me an offer

I have the regular version. I do need the gold (maybe its bronze) version that is serial #'d to 150.

yep mine's regular. just glancing through some stuff earlier I saw his artifacts/999 and spxcitement/2999 if you need one of those send me a message. awesome collection btw.

Very impressive! Robinson was an excellent player and a class act off the court.

are you willing to get rid of thoses doubles/triples just wondering

Jay187 Wrote:are you willing to get rid of thoses doubles/triples just wondering

Everything I posted is all PC stuff and not for trade.

Nice collection this is definitely a first class player I have a David Robinson auto if u are lookin for more..
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]

garnettfan4life Wrote:Nice collection this is definitely a first class player I have a David Robinson auto if u are lookin for more..

Always looking for more!!! Check my org and let me know if I have anything that interests you.