`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~

This thread is great...don't know why I never saw it before!

I'd be happy to show Frank & Roger around Iowa (should take all of 45 seconds or so)

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

ceocards Wrote:This thread is great...don't know why I never saw it before!

I'd be happy to show Frank & Roger around Iowa (should take all of 45 seconds or so)

Yeah, hopefully it will get bumped up a little more often now that its going smooth.
Cant wait to see....but I think it would be more like 55 sec or so....lol.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

The guys decided it was time to head somewhere else. They told me they were heading West and then hitched a ride on this Postal Service Jeep.

[Image: Frank-Roger4-1.jpg]

Big Grin

lol, good stuff Spaz!!

I thought this thread was about you looking for a couple of members here!  emoticon
I'd like to get in on this.  Not much happening in Broken Arrow, but there are some places in Tulsa they might like to visit.  What do I need to do to get a visit?
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

I thought the same thing as ADB.  I'll like to join in on this.  Maybe I can get it before one of my trips to Denver and take a pic of it at the Avs/Nuggets/Rockies/or Broncos games.  let me know what I need to do to get put in line for it.
Andre Roberts-87 Autos with Six 1/1's
http://s854.photobucket.com/albums/ab106...1QQtppZZ28

All Day Baby Wrote:I thought this thread was about you looking for a couple of members here! emoticon
I'd like to get in on this. Not much happening in Broken Arrow, but there are some places in Tulsa they might like to visit. What do I need to do to get a visit?

LOL, thats funny!
Usually whoever has it sends it to one of there current trades or Ive told people to refer back to the thread and find a member who wants it if they dont have any trades going on.
I believe Younglover has it now....

THE GREAT 48 Wrote:
All Day Baby Wrote:I thought this thread was about you looking for a couple of members here! emoticon
I'd like to get in on this. Not much happening in Broken Arrow, but there are some places in Tulsa they might like to visit. What do I need to do to get a visit?

LOL, thats funny!
Usually whoever has it sends it to one of there current trades or Ive told people to refer back to the thread and find a member who wants it if they dont have any trades going on.
I believe Younglover has it now....

She should have it on Monday. That card has put up some serious miles the last couple of weeks.

bump for the Friday night crowd

We can make it a tour around FL if I was able to get it emoticon

ricefan55 Wrote:As a fellow Niner fan...I would love to have it here in Oldsmar, FL!