IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~

THE GREAT 48 Wrote:
fasttalker24 Wrote:ill be glad to host them here in chesapeake va lmk

Please do not post here, you are not welcome.
Id like to ask anyone who gets F&R, please do NOT send them to fasttalker24.

i would like the  other members to know that you have a grudge  against me that comes from a fantasy football league and a friend of mine than with me so u have chossen to deal with it this way instead of like a man folks he hijacked our fantasy league and ransomed it back to me for a garuntee that my friend and i would not email him anymore this is not the actions of a man with princables and i am sorry for the actions of my friend but i will post where i please if i have somthing to say   
Photobucket

fasttalker24 Wrote:
THE GREAT 48 Wrote:

i would like the other members to know that you have a grudge against me that comes from a fantasy football league and a friend of mine than with me so u have chossen to deal with it this way instead of like a man folks he hijacked our fantasy league and ransomed it back to me for a garuntee that my friend and i would not email him anymore this is not the actions of a man with princables and i am sorry for the actions of my friend but i will post where i please if i have somthing to say

your still not getting Frank and Roger
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

fasttalker24 Wrote:
THE GREAT 48 Wrote:

i would like the other members to know that you have a grudge against me that comes from a fantasy football league and a friend of mine than with me so u have chossen to deal with it this way instead of like a man folks he hijacked our fantasy league and ransomed it back to me for a garuntee that my friend and i would not email him anymore this is not the actions of a man with princables and i am sorry for the actions of my friend but i will post where i please if i have somthing to say

Falcons2Fan Wrote:lol gonzooo you look like Shia Lebeouf!!!!

I've heard that once before, but I don't think Shia is half as pretty as me.
F&G are off to Spaz in NC next. Its up to him what part of the world they see next!

fasttalker24 Wrote:
THE GREAT 48 Wrote:

LOL, the FF issue was just the last straw.
And you accidently made me manager,lol. So how did I hijack it?
And yes I did make you promise to not contact me in ANY way. Cause dude your borderline stalker. emoticon
You will not quit pm'ing me or posting on my threads and you even made a thread with my name in it....?
Way to be a man and stick to your promise and not contact me.
Please leave me alone emoticon
And I ask you to please not post here, this was suppossed to be something fun for the beckett people. And we're cluttering it all up with crap.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

THE GREAT 48 Wrote:
fasttalker24 Wrote:
THE GREAT 48 Wrote:

LOL, the FF issue was just the last straw.
And you accidently made me manager,lol. So how did I hijack it?
And yes I did make you promise to not contact me in ANY way. Cause dude your borderline stalker. emoticon
You will not quit pm'ing me or posting on my threads and you even made a thread with my name in it....?
Way to be a man and stick to your promise and not contact me.
Please leave me alone emoticon
And I ask you to please not post here, this was suppossed to be something fun for the beckett people. And we're cluttering it all up with crap.

ya your right about the clutter so i apologize for that this is the last time i post on your post have a great day
Photobucket

I would like The Roger and Frank card next.. I can show them around town...
Collecting any and everything LOST 112/138 (81%) LOST autographed cards and 33/95 (35%) LOST Memorabilia Cards.

MrGonzoDad Wrote:
fasttalker24 Wrote:
THE GREAT 48 Wrote:

+1

who has it? i want to give them my addy...please..emoticon
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

chibearsboy Wrote:who has it? i want to give them my addy...please..emoticon

You should change your signature before inviting them to your place emoticon
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.