`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
RW34's ULTIMATE DONALD BROWN COLLECTION!!

As a fellow DB collector, it sucks to see this. Smile

Couldn't go to a better person though!
Steven Jackson Collection
Total cards = 1,648
Autos = 376
Patches = 341
1/1’s = 94
Full rainbows = 24!

Ohh my!!! That is a great collection! I cant believe you have soo many autos especially all those lettermans!!! Cant wait to see your exquisites...
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

Hey email me on gmail, somehow my Directory got erased! Plus wanna give you heads up on the cards I bust tomorrow Smile Aiden will witness his first boxes being busted! hopefully this 3month old gives me good luck Smile
[Image: mikethomas_banner-1.jpg]
Mike Thomas Collection Thread
Working 3rd shift, so please be patient to my replies Smile

Will you be posting new additions in the thread or are you just adding them into picasa?
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

9ersnCrabtree Wrote:emoticon You go girl!!!

Thanks 9ers!

onyxdragon5977 Wrote:As a fellow DB collector, it sucks to see this.Smile
Couldn't go to a better person though!

No hatin' here!! You do get to look at them and enjoy them, right?? emoticon

whodeyalltheway Wrote:Ohh my!!! That is a great collection! I cant believe you have soo many autos especially all those lettermans!!! Cant wait to see your exquisites...

Thanks whodey! And you'll be waiting on the Exquisite autos...I don't put out that kind of cash for an unproven rook.

NineOf Wrote:Will you be posting new additions in the thread or are you just adding them into picasa?

I'll post them here when I actually get them on the scanner!! LOL  I know you're always on me NineOf!! But I swear you're in my head too...was just thinking of this thread!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Boy am I glad we don't collect the same players. That is a nasty collection Wendy. I has no Idea you've been hording that many DB's. But I guess if your "super secret hidden PCs" are as big as some peoples regular PC's, then one of your main ones has to be spectacular.
[Image: ?ui=2&ik=d42fec0602&view=att&th=1288d3d1...=inline&zw]
Looking for HOFers, Future HOFers, Mardy Gilya
rd, and Leon Hall.

emoticon
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

emoticon emoticonemoticon
emoticon
[Image: mikethomas_banner-1.jpg]
Mike Thomas Collection Thread
Working 3rd shift, so please be patient to my replies Smile

rosestem22 Wrote:Boy am I glad we don't collect the same players.That is a nasty collection Wendy. I has no Idea you've been hording thatmany DB's. But I guess if your "super secret hidden PCs" are as big assome peoples regular PC's, then one of your main ones has to bespectacular.

Thanks Rose, I appreciate it. I do have to say that I've come to the conclusion/Am finally admitting to myself that the hobby no longer permits me to be the kind of player collector that I want to be. After putting in my DB autos the other day, I realized that I still had over 300 to find. WTF is that???  I will be whittling down to the ones I really love and parting with the rest...

NineOf Wrote:emoticon

Dangit NineOf!!! Stop pointing out the fact that I'm slacking!!!!!  emoticon
FINE! I'll go sit at the scanner right now with my frosty beverage. Let's see how these scans turn out!! LOL

I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
rosestem22 Wrote:Boy am I glad we don't collect the same players.That is a nasty collection Wendy. I has no Idea you've been hording thatmany DB's. But I guess if your "super secret hidden PCs" are as big assome peoples regular PC's, then one of your main ones has to bespectacular.

Thanks Rose, I appreciate it. I do have to say that I've come to the conclusion/Am finally admitting to myself that the hobby no longer permits me to be the kind of player collector that I want to be. After putting in my DB autos the other day, I realized that I still had over 300 to find. WTF is that???  I will be whittling down to the ones I really love and parting with the rest...

No....you can DO IT!!!
Great collection.
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.