`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
My Helton PC...updates when I get them...heavy scans**Updated 12 June 2015**

My Helton PC...updates when I get them...heavy scans
Hey Dale - I just picked up a couple new Helton GU's for trade...take a look and see if you need them if you want.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

ceo...thanks for letting me know, I sent you an open offer.

Thanks - Dale

ceocards Wrote:Hey Dale - I just picked up a couple new Helton GU's for trade...take a look and see if you need them if you want.

[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

I like the New Era Logo... I need to pick up a NE logo card. Too bad I don't collect a certain player.  Oh well I guess I will just grab the first one I see.  Nice collection.  I actually had a BGS 10 Helton 93 TT a few years back but moved it when they went to the series.  I was trying to find the scan but I guess I lost it when my old hard drive went down.

Yeah that New Era logo give the card a little extra. You probably moved the Helton at the right time...though he is making a comeback. Thanks for replying

aaron41984 Wrote:I like the New Era Logo... I need to pick up a NE logo card. Too bad I don't collect a certain player.  Oh well I guess I will just grab the first one I see.  Nice collection.  I actually had a BGS 10 Helton 93 TT a few years back but moved it when they went to the series.  I was trying to find the scan but I guess I lost it when my old hard drive went down.

Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

great collection! I was wondering why you canceled our trade--was it b/c trade function was not working or other reason(s)!? Also, I would love to get any STL versions you have of Walker or Holliday! LMK something thru PM or here on post!

Thanks for looking at the collection. I did cancel it b/c of the problems we were having with the system. I posted a thread telling everyone I was trading with...but it got pushed to other pages and hardly anyone saw it. Go ahead a send me another offer. I don't believe I have any GU'd or Walker or Holliday in STL...maybe some base/inserts.

Thanks - Dale

spazmatastic Wrote:great collection! I was wondering why you canceled our trade--was it b/c trade function was not working or other reason(s)!? Also, I would love to get any STL versions you have of Walker or Holliday! LMK something thru PM or here on post!

23 Nov Mailday

[Image: 23NovMailday.jpg]

A&G is NNO
eX #'d 26/35
SPx #'d 45/199

More to come later this week.  Thanks for looking!

24 Nov Mail Day

[Image: 24NovMailday.jpg]

# 11/35

Always looking for Helton I don't have.

Thanks - Dale

25 Nov Mailday

[Image: 25NovMailday.jpg]

Thanks Chris (ceocards)!

27 Nov Mailday

[Image: 27NovMailday.jpg]

2009 Topps Chrome Black Printing Plate

PTT w/Mattingly & 2004 Finest Bat. Thanks James (collectorofdjeter)