`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Show Off 1997-98 Precious Metal Gem Green/Red/Universe Metal

Show Off 1997-98 Precious Metal Gem Green/Red/Universe Metal
Ok, I will give it a try. Many of my scans were done a few years back when Beckett had an uploading contest. They wanted small images to use as examples for the different types of cards. Most of the scans that come up when you search Stackhouse (between '95 through 2000) are from my collection. I know there is another Stackhouse collector (mojenda) who has pretty close to everything, but my collection is still pretty nice even though I quit after '99-'00. I always found it frustrating that many of the lower numbered cards weren't priced (like print runs less than 20). I remember reading in an old Beckett price guide that the multiplier on Green PMG's was 12x the value of the red version, but since there are only 10, now they would say "unpriced due to scarcity". What country are you from? If you know anyone over there that wants a good deal on a Stackhouse collection, I'll hook you up with a finder's fee

Messages In This Thread
Show Off 1997-98 Precious Metal Gem Green/Red/Universe Metal - by themoz1 - 03-26-2009, 05:32 AM