`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
I started Jets collecting cards in 1996, bought locally in L.A., got a computer in 2000 and started online buying. I have been gapfilling ever since. I collect college and rookie cards of players who were drafted by the Jets, hence Kyle Brady 1995-1998 cards.<br />
The frustrating part about Signature rookies has been trying to find out the true variants, the unreleased variants that later hit the secondary market and the fakes.<br />
Here are my International Duo autos, all bought off ebay<br />
[Image: Bradyintlfront.jpg]<br />
[Image: Bradyintlback.jpg]<br />
<br />
I also have the Brady auto to 300, I have to guess that the #ed to 242 is a mistake, The Collins auto to 600. Both cards have a signature rookies authentication sticker on the reverse unsigned side of the card. I also have the international card signed by Brady with Romans 10:9. Is it a coincidence that two international cards non authenticated were signed , one by each player or did signature rookies have surplus that made it out onto the secondary market.

Messages In This Thread
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by GINGE01 - 11-25-2009, 11:37 PM