`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
*UPDATE - The Images numbered to 150, in hindsight, is probably a fake. That one and the error card probably should not be listed anyway (they aren't). The 1995 Pro Line with the COA probably should probably not be listed yet either (it isn't). All four of the 5-Sport autos have since been added to the OPG. I am still confused of the origination of some of those concerning the packs they were inserted in to.

I have a number of autographed Kerry Collins cards and I recently posted these below on another thread. At least one I feel is legitimate and should be added but I am not sure about the others. Again, in the interest of completeness I am including them all here just in case.<br />
<br />
1995 Images Four Sport Draft Challenge Acetates Autographs<br />
<br />
Cards dubbed 1 and 3 in the photos are the cards in question. I actually own two versions of this autographed parallel, one is hand numbered to 200 while the other is hand numbered to 150 and the latter came with a COA as well. Notice the varying wording on the back. Is one of the two versions a fake?<br />
[Image: scan0007.jpg]<br />
[Image: scan0008.jpg]<br />
<br />
1995 Pro Line Autographs<br />
The top one is listed but the one below looks exactly like the base card in the set and it came with a COA (fake?).<br />
[Image: scan0009.jpg]<br />
[Image: scan0010.jpg]<br />
<br />
Card 2 is an unnumbered 1995-96 Classic Five Sport Signings Classic Signings Autograph which is also hand numbered to 225 and has a stamp in the lower right. By all accounts this one should be listed, it used to be even listed in the Beckett annual price guide.<br />
<br />
Card 4 is an oddity (fake?). This one is different with the grouping of logos on the back bottom accompanied with diffrent type set.<br />
[Image: scan0003.jpg]<br />
[Image: scan0004.jpg]<br />
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Messages In This Thread
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by nittany13 - 11-25-2009, 05:38 PM