`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
*UPDATED - The 1997 figures are now OPG listed but none of the 1998 ones are.

Best action figures<br />
<br />
For at least two years there was a company that made figures of a select number of players in their college uniforms. These packages did not have an enclosed football card like the Starting Lineups and were not as high end in comparison, sort of like the GoBots-Transformers analogy. However these were smaller print runs than the SLUs.<br />
<br />
Below is a 1997 example. The caption shows Dan Marino (Pittsburgh) while the only one that I own, Ki-Jana Carter (Penn State), has a checklist on the back that I assume is the complete list. So in addition to those two there is Herschel Walker (Georgia), Errict Rhett (Florida), Marshall Faulk (San Diego State), Rod Woodson (Purdue), Brett Favre (Southern Miss), Herman Moore (Virginia), Derrick Thomas (Alabama), Desmond Howard (Michigan), Reggie White (Tennessee), and Deion Sanders (Florida State) for a total of 12.<br />
[Image: BdHlkDBmkKGrHqYH-EEqu2N-9lBK3fJpdOj.jpg]<br />
<br />
Below is an example of the 1998 series (another Dan Marino), but I do not know the rest of the checklist for that year at this time.<br />
[Image: BZcSeLw2kKGrHgoH-DUEjlLlypo6BKmulkB.jpg]
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Messages In This Thread
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by nittany13 - 11-03-2009, 08:08 PM