Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
jaderock Wrote:
nittany13 Wrote:Various 8x10 team sheets<br />
<br />
I could make the argument that these team sheets should be removed from the online registry and future Beckett annuals. I understand that other NFL collectibles that are not cards have a place there but there are so many of these team sheets that it would be virtually impossible to accurately catalogue them. I have even seen variations of player picture locations on the sheets. <br />
<br />
Yes that guy had a ton...I bought the 1989 University of Washington Huskies Team AND player photo SETS from him both of which are unlisted.<br />
It would be virtually impossible to list these since the distribution of these are mainly regional (within the school/boosters)<br />
<br />
In response to your latter sentence...exactly! If it's virtually impossible to be able to list them all, or at least most, then I don't think any of those photos should be listed in the first place. It doesn't make sense to list just a fraction of them, in the interest of consistency. Also more importantly, I do not think that these qualify as legitimate collectibles IMHO.
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Messages In This Thread
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by nittany13 - 10-30-2009, 01:18 AM