`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
*UPDATE - The 1995 Score Promo is now OPG listed, although I since learned that promos exist for a number of other cards in the set as well, perhaps all? All three 1996 Select Certified Promos are also now OPG listed. Promos for all the cards from all three 1997 Pinnacle Totally Certified Red, Blue and Gold sets are now OPG listed. The Changing Stripes Sample card is now OPG listed.

Now for a few Score/Pinnacle promos that are not listed in the Beckett registry:<br />
1995 #256 Score<br />
[Image: scan0031.jpg]<br />
1996 #17 Select Certified: the Mirror Red parallel of this player IS listed in the online registry, the Base card and the Red parallel however are not:<br />
[Image: scan0033.jpg][Image: scan0032.jpg]<br />
1997 #5 Pinnacle Totally Certified Platinum Kerry Collins: parallels exist for all three Red, Blue and Gold versions of that card, although I do not have any to show. Promos for the Gold versions also exist for #37 Natrone Means and #96 O.J. McDuffie (forgive me jaderock for using one of your listing photos). Promos of other cards from the set also exist but I do not know which ones.<br />
[Image: 7f19_11.jpg]<br />
<br />
<br />
There is also at least one sample from the 2002 Score Changing Stripes insert set:<br />
[Image: BsFYmwBGkKGrHgoH-DoEjlLluCsSBKdkWes.jpg][Image: BsFYNB2kKGrHgoH-C0EjlLltdzBKdkWc6fI.jpg]
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Messages In This Thread
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by nittany13 - 03-16-2009, 02:35 AM