`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
The title of this thread is supposed to read: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett registry" thread. <br />
<br />
I am using this thread for an independent project that I have been wanting to do for a while now. Simply put I am going to paste pictures of cards that are currently not listed in the Beckett registry, as stated in the subject heading. Some of these are from my own personal collection while others I found being auctioned online. This will include individual cards, obscure parallels and/or smaller sets. I have posted a fraction of these photos prior already on other threads but now I am going to streamline everything here.<br />
<br />
The reason as to why I am doing this is to provide documentation that these cards do exist in the hope that my submissions will be subsequently documented and then later priced. In no way am I doing this to "show up" Beckett, in fact the researchers do an excellent job considering that there are literally millions of different sports cards out there. It is inevitable then that some items are going to fly under the radar.<br />
<br />
Additional submissions from others that would qualify as legitimate omissions from the online registry are also very welcome.
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Messages In This Thread
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett - by nittany13 - 03-12-2009, 02:08 AM